Chapter Two : What The hell just happened ?

(Louie's P.O.V )

" Louie , are you proud of me ? " she said

" Of course babe ! Why would you ask that kind of question .." I answered

" Then why won't you intruduce me to your parents ? "

" They are pretty busy right now , they go abroad in England for a business trip , but don't worry , you will meet them soon "

" I Love You " she said

When while we are supposed to kiss , a man has showed up and shot her ...

" NO !!!!!!!! "

>>GASP<<

I slowly opened my eyes and saw a girl has her lips on my mouth , which is enough to make me react quickly and pushed her ...

" What the hell are you doing ? " I said while looking in dark blue eyes .

" It's not what you think - " she replied

" Then why the hell are you kissing me lips to lips ! " i said angrily

( Even though I like the kiss , I still have my reputation )

" It's a part of a CPR " she replied

Then I remember it now , I passed out because I have asthma , and I pushed it to far .

" You've remembered it didn't you ? You have asthma . "

" So what ? The kiss part is not neccesary because you can just pump my chest out .. "

" I already do that but guess what ? You are 3 minutes  unconscious .. It's neccesary to do that " she replied smart enough to outsmart me .

" Umm .... Maybe thank you ? " I said

" I'll take that as a payment ."

She now left the campus ... and that was the last time that I will see her ... Or it will be ?