TT

Cheryl was eating her dinner, opposite her hideous mother.

As Cheryl dug her fork into her pasta she heard Penelope sigh. She looked up to meet her mothers glare. Cheryl then quirked her eyebrow at the older, redheaded woman before she put the fork into her mouth.

"You aren't wanted." Penelope stated simply before she sipped from her overpriced red wine. Cheryl clenched her jaw and continued eating, trying her best to ignore her mother's stares.

"Jason was the only one your father and I had asked for, but god must have cursed us and gave us two. The other being your loveless, deviant self." Penelope told Cheryl, clearly not caring about a thing.

Cheryl then promptly stood up before she threw her fork into her plate, creating an ear piercing screech. She then stormed out of the room without a single word.

Cheryl raced up the stairs, turned down the long corridor and eventually made it to her bedroom, where she crumbled onto her bed.

She buried her head into her pillow and tried to stop the silent tears from coming out of her eyes.

Eventually, she pulled her phone out from her pocket and unlocked it, scrolling through social media.

After she had checked, Instagram, Snapchat and everything else, she instantly thought of the dating app.

So she closed all of her previous apps and opened the dating one.

'No new messages.'

Cheryl sighed before she fell backwards, her head instantly hitting her soft pillow.

She thought of Toni and allowed her mind to think of her sense of humor.

Toni was... something.

Toni always made her feel better about herself.

CherBear🐻: Hey, TT x x

Cheryl waiter for an answer, biting her nails as she did so. Just as she was about to place her phone on her bedside cabinet, it vibrated against her pale hand.

'TT sent you a message!'

Cheryl smiled at her notification before she entered her password and went straight into the app.

TT: Ooh, two kisses?

CherBear🐻: 😑

TT: joking babe, how was your day?

CherBear🐻: it was... something

TT: I want to know all about it

TT: plus I just called you babe and you didn't tell me off

CherBear🐻: ok, well to start with... never mind

TT: no, Cher, tell me what happened, it's obviously something bad

CherBear🐻: why would you care?

TT: because I care about you and your happiness

CherBear🐻: Toni...

TT: Cheryl Blossom, I haven't known you for long, In fact it's only been a day, but you always make me smile, so I want to see you smile.

CherBear🐻: Fine, you really want to know?

TT: yes

CherBear🐻: but once everyone finds out, they get scared and leave