Reggie (Rapist) Mantle

Toni awoke to a sleeping Cheryl in her arms.

After about ten minutes of just laying there and enjoying her presence, Cheryl began to wake up.

"Hey baby." Toni smiled, in her morning voice, at the girl. "Hey TT." Cheryl yawned back as she looked into Toni's deep brown eyes.

"It's so weird." Toni announced after a few minutes of cuddling. "What is?" Cheryl asked the woman underneath her. "The fact that we met four days ago, but we're so close." Toni smiled as she put her hand on Cheryl's back. "Yeah, and he fact that we've never seen each other before, yet here we are cuddling." Cheryl grinned. "I'm happy to be cuddling you." Toni told Cheryl. "I'm happy that you're cuddling me." Cheryl told Toni. "Want some breakfast?" Toni suggested. "Yes please." Cheryl grinned as she sat up on Toni's waist. "That's hot." Toni bit her lip.
"What? Me onto of your pelvis?" Cheryl smirked. "Yeah, it's extremely sexy." Toni smirked as she looked up at Cheryl. "Do you want it?" Cheryl whispered seductively into Toni's ear. "Mhmm." Toni shuddered. "You know what I want?" Cheryl asked Toni. "What?" Toni asked the ginger girl.
"Breakfast, now get up." Cheryl giggled as she got off of Toni. "Tease, Blossom." Toni groaned as she got up after Cheryl.

"Hey girls, we made you pancakes." Fangs smiled as he handed them a plate. "Thank you, Fangs." Cheryl smiled at the boy. "No problem, Cheryl." Fangs smiled back as he ate his portion.

"Shit, I've got school." Cheryl remembered as she stood up. "Fuck, you go get changed, there's a new toothbrush in the bathroom cabinet." Toni told Cheryl. "Thanks, T." Cheryl thanked Toni before she ran to get changed.

When Cheryl has finished brushing her teeth and getting changed, she yelled Toni.

"What's up, red?" Toni asked Cheryl as she entered her room. "I'm the HBIC and I've got now makeup!" Cheryl groaned. "Hey, baby, you're beautiful." Toni reminded her. "Thank you, but I've never been to school without it on." Cheryl sighed as she held to us hand. "Sit down then, it'll have to be quick but there's some stuff here." Toni gave in as she handed Cheryl her makeup. "I mean obviously the foundation won't match, but it's all I've got, sorry." Toni apologized. "Don't say sorry to me, Toni. Thank you so much for letting me use this and saving me." Cheryl thanked. "It's no problem, honestly. Now hurry up, you've got ten minutes to do your makeup." Toni grinned at Cheryl before she left her in her own privacy.

"She good?" Pea asked Toni as she returned to the living room. "Yep, just makeup problems." Toni chuckled as she sat down and watched the football with the boys.

"You look beautiful, Cheryl." Toni smiled at the redhead when she came out of Toni's bedroom. "Thank you, but we really need to get going. We've only got ten minutes." Cheryl bit her lip nervously. "Come on then, see ya in a bit guys." Toni nodded to the boys before she grabbed her Serpent jacket and bike keys. "See you guys later." Cheryl smiled to the boys before the girls left the small trailer.

"What am I gonna do after school?" Cheryl asked Toni as they got into the bike. "I'll pick you up and take you back to me trailer." Toni grinned as she started the engine. "But won't my mother be mad?" Cheryl yelled over the noise. "Probably Cheryl, but she's abusing you and denying you of your rights. I'll take you to talk to Sheriff Keller if you want." Toni yelled back. "Ok, but what about my stuff?" Cheryl asked as Toni put her helmet on Cheryl's head. "We'll get it after we've talked to the Sheriff." Toni told the girl. "Ok, thanks." Cheryl smiled back.
"No problem, babe." Toni grinned to Cheryl.

When they arrived at Riverdale High, several boys approached them. "What are you looking at?" Cheryl snapped at the boys. "Nothing." They muttered as they scrambled off. "Ooh, Cheryl's changing her style." A raven-haired girl smirked at Cheryl.
"I'll explain later, Veronica." Cheryl sighed as she got off of the bike. "See you later Toni." Cheryl waved to the girl. "See ya, Cher." Toni nodded before she drove off.