epilogue

Selena's ,pov.
Beverly Hills, California.

After 12 torturous hours, the plane finally landed in the beautiful city of beverly hills, so without wasting more time, I took my suitcases and bag before casually stepping out of the plane. The weather in BH was quite sunny and bright, and I have to admit that it kinda helped enlighten my mood a little bit.

After claiming my stuff, I was free to go, the only thing I had to do was to find the person who was supposed to drive me to my new home, so I looked around the airport for a little while until I spotted a middle aged man holding a sign with my name printed on it in bold letters, so I quickly took my stuff and made my way to him.

"good afternoon ma'am, I'm lucas and I just want to say, welcome to Beverly Hills" the man greeted me with a smile as he helped me take some of my suitcases to the car.

"thank you lucas, it feels good to be here" I responded and forced a little smile. Renato loaded my suitcases cases and bags into the trunk of the car before we got inside and he started to drive.

As lucas hit the roads, I took that as an advantage and focused my eyes out of the window, taking a look at the gorgeous city I was gonna be living in now. I was still working on getting Trent out of my head, I was trying to find new ways to live without him, just like he did to me, ofcourse It would take me some time to get that done but I know for sure that it would happen with time.

"we've arrived ma'am" I heard lucas say as we stopped infront of a gorgeous and quite big house.

"okay, thank you" I replied with a smile before getting out of the car, I took one of my suitcases and bag while Lucas got the rest.

As we got into the house, I couldn't help but drop my jaw at how amazing it was, it was modern, well furnished and quite big for one person. But since I needed some privacy and space for myself, that was the perfect place for me to live in. I literally had everything I needed so I wouldn't have to go out for as long as possible, I know it sounds cliché but that was exactly what would help me get over everything, staying locked inside my house and seeing a therapist.

My new bedroom was way bigger that my old one in new york and also the one at my dad's house in Liverpool.
There was this massive flat-screen laying around on the wall and a black coloured king sized bed in the corner.
I was pretty much impressed by the look of my new home, and I must admit that it instantly made me feel a little better. So maybe this change wasn't that bad afterall.

"ma'am, you left your phone in the car" Lucas said from my bedroom door, making me snap out of my thoughts.

"oh, thank you so much, I was just looking for it" I responded as I collected the black iPhone X from his hands, he simply nodded with a soft smile on his face before exiting the room while I got back to my new bed and threw myself on it.

Everything was going well, just until I switched my phone on and saw my lockscreen. It was a selfie that Trent and I took when he was awarded as the man of the match a few weeks ago. That image instantly made me tear up, I immediately felt myself breaking down, physically and emotionally. That was when I realized that I had to delete everything related to Trent if I wanted the maximum amount of peace and quiet to find my normal self again, it would be harder than anything because I don't think I would be able to stop loving him, but I still had to do it, I had to find a way to make it possible.

I know that it was easier said than done, but I'll still give it a try! As Ariana Grande said: the hard times are golden, and they all lead to better days!