48: Home

"My Baby!!" Jin yelled as he ran towards the younger and giving him a bone crushing hug, the younger wincing in pain under him.

"ow o-ow hyung-am not your-ow- baby" 

"Oh shut u-up you're always my wittle bunny baby boo" Jin cooed , as the tears of pure relief streamed down his face. The rest of the members as well gathering around Jin and doing a group hug. Taehyung got out of bed and held Jimins hands and they made their way to the group, the hyungs removed themselves from the younger to allow the maknaes have their time. Taehyung stared at Jungkook, tears in his eyes , he let out a chuckle, he still couldn't believe he had woken up. Jimin threw an arm around Jungkooks shoulder, had to tiptoe for that, and ruffled his hair playfully. the younger giggling in his clutch.

"Yah! do you know how much we've missed you? you little brat, next time look where you're going!" Jimin laughed and Jungkook tried to free himself by poking Jimins sides.

"Yeah yeah i know, maybe it's because i saw your holy Jibooty and-"

"One more word Jungkook i'll break you into splinters"

"Alright hyung" Jungkook grinned as he freed himself from Jimin, now facing his beloved hyung, Tae. Taking a deep breath and without hesitant they threw their arms around each other, due to the unstableness of their position they both fell, Jungkook on top of Tae and was lucky enough to have a soft landing on the mattress. Everyone burst out laughing at the sight, the both boys were too laughing their heads off.

Jungkook rolled over to his side, laying next to Tae, he faced him and smiled. "Hyung, thank you"

"Anything for you kookie"

"The reason im alive is cause of you, you know that?"

"Stop being so cheesy" Taehyung giggled, flashing his boxy smile.

"Yah its truee, the other half of my heart is with you that's why im still breathing" Jungkook winked and Taehyung kicked him playfully

"I should have pulled out the life support wire from the start" 

Jungkook whined and wrapped his legs around the other's, snuggling closer to the older. Tae lifted his head up and signalled Jimin over who hopped, skipped and Jumped onto the mattress, laying next to Taehyung. The three cuddled close together, enjoying each other's warmth. Taehyung pulled Jimin closer, knowing that ever since Jungkook got admitted he had rarely spent time with the other and he felt truly bad for it. 

"Hey baby?" Taehyung called out , both Jungkook and Jimin raised their head and said "Yeah?" and looking at each other in surprise before looking back at Tae who stared up at the ceiling with a 'not-this-shit-again-' face.

"Not you Kookie, Jimin"

"O-oh , sorry hyungs" Jungkook snickered and pulled out Taehyungs phone from his side pocket and started playing games in it which Tae didn't mind.

"Yeeess TaeTae?" Jimin said, brushing his nose gently against the skin of Tae's neck.

"Once we get home, I have something for you"

Jimin gasped slightly and blushed, he loved surprises.

"What is it?!" Jimin lifted his head up a little so that he could look at Tae's face.

"It wouldn't be a surprise now if it told you won't it?" Taehyung raised his eyebrow and chuckled at the cute pout appearing on the Younger's face. He leaned forward and gave Jimin a peck before pulling him back down so they could continue cuddling. Jimin smiled and played with Tae's shirt before starting to feel sleepy and falling asleep in his embrace, followed minutes later by Taehyung and then after around 10 rounds of piano tiles Jungkook too fell asleep, their backs facing each other starting from Jimin.