Chapter One

Chapter One - Love At First Sight

GUYS I'M SO SORRY IF CHAPTER TWO GOT PUBLISHED FIRST. I'M SORRY!

Sean - Sapphire's Brother

Brent - Sean's Friend

JM - Big Bro of Sapphire

Emerald - Sean's friend that has a crush on Sapphire

Sapphire - Sean's Sister

Sean invited JM, Emerald, and Brent to there house. Sapphire wasn't there, but she forgot her I.D at home.

" Hey guys! Want to go to my place? " Sean asked his friends. " Sure! We'd love to. " JM and Emerald chorused.

~~

After their school, they went to Sean's house.

" Nice place. Full of paintings. " Emerald said. Then Emerald scanned Sean's house and saw Sapphire's I.D

" Bro, who's this chick? She's so beautiful. " Emerald asked. " Hey stop. That's my sister's I.D. " Sean said as he opens his loptop.

Then they heard the gate opening. Someone was knocking on the door, but it was locked.

" Let me open it for you Lil Sis. " JM said. As he opened the door, Sapphire was very happy. " Hey Big Brooooo! I missed you! What are you doing here? " Sapphire said as she went in her room to change clothes.

" None. We just miss your place. Since Sean invited us, we all agreed. " JM said. " Ooh wait, I have to cook rice. " as Sapphire went to cook rice, Emerald didn't see that Sapphire was coming. " Excuse me. " Sapphire said politely.

" Oops. Sorry. " as Emerald said those words, he was so shock. He followed Sapphire by his eyes. And he couldn't believe that he saw her.

" Guys we need to go home. It's almost night. " Brent said. " Yeah right. " JM said.

" Big bro, you're going home already? " Sapphire said and then frowned. " Yup. I'm sorry! I'll just visit you at school. I promise. " JM said.

" Okay okay. Bye! Take care! Love you big bro! The two kuyas at the back! BYE! " Sapphire said while smiling.

* Brent, JM, and Emerald went home *