Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight - For The Sake of Big Bro

Sapphire's POV

Uggggh. What kind of condition did Big bro make? It's so complicated. Emerald is my friend and it turned out that I like him.

I'll do everything for Big bro, but it hurts me. I explained everything to Emerald. He undertands it.

It's okay. Thankyou for being my friend Vi. I'll miss you. Erase my number and I'll erase yours too. And don't text me anymore.

These were his last words. :( It's so wrong. I feel wrong.

I didn't erase his number.

I texted him.

To: Emerald

Please. Don't avoid me. Let's be friends. I like you from the very start. Please don't avoid me.

From: Violet

I wish that he will not avoid me.

My phone rang. I quickly looked but it's not from Emerald.

From: Big Bro

Hey! Are you still talking to Emerald?

To: Lil Sis

Tsssssk tsssssk. Really? Right now?

From: Lil Sis

Nope. What's with the condition? It's so wrong.

To: Big Bro

It's super wrong really.

~~

Emerald's POV

It hurts because she'll avoid me just for JM but of course I understand her. Who am I to get jealous of them?

My phone rang.

From: Violet

Please. Don't avoid me. Let's be friends. I like you from the very start. Please don't avoid me.

To: Emerald

She likes me?! But Vi and JM will fight because of me. I want to be with her everytime.

I think I'm really inlove with her. She's so beautiful. And she is the first girl who made me love like this.

What will I do?

- - - - -

Let's find out next chapter. :) Continue to read this!