chapter 6 mysterious saviour

KAJIYAS P.O.V

we stopped in our tracks with cold sweat going down our back, we looked at each other as we saw our shocked faces, the foot steps was coming from behind us, which is the place where we defeated the monster.

"everyone dont panic, were already far away from where those monsters are, so we should be in the clear" (Kazuma)

"I hope so.." (minako)

the footsteps stops, we thought that we were safe.

but we were oh so wrong.

the footsteps started again, and it was heading right towards us.

"okay change of plans, lets just RUN FOR IT!!" (Kazuma)

without saying anything else everyone ran for it, while running I ordered the slime I just tamed to become smaller so that I can carry it instead, it acknowledged my order and became smaller but it was split in two, I took the slimes and put them in my bag.

as we ran, the footsteps became faster and closer to us, izumi casted wind magic on our feet so we can run faster, but its still not helping.

a few minutes past and we can see the monsters that were chasing us, the monsters were the same as the one that we killed a few minutes ago, but this time there were three of them, the one that was leading the other two was bigger and more faster.

as we ran we could see a clearing in the distance, but the monsters were close as well.

"hey Kazuma, do you even have an idea on what to do when we get out of this forest?" (kajiya)

"well.... ill think about it when we get there" (Kazuma)

by the time we were close to the clearing, the magic izumi casted wore off, we ran slower as the monster gets closer, we were able to get to the clearing, but we didn't know what to do.

"Kazuma, do you have an idea on what to do now?" (kajiya)

"I DONT KNOW, how are you soo calm in this situation!?!" (Kazuma)

"I have no idea" (kajiya)

'crap we cant cast barrier because izumi ran out of mana, and we cant kill the monster let alone three of them!.' (Kazuma)

as we panic, the monsters ran closer.

but before we know it, one of the monsters got its head chopped off, the head fell down with a thud, we looked in shock as the body of the monster goes down, and the other monsters stops walking and checks around they're surrounding to find the thing that killed they're comrade.

"w..what j..just happened?" (kajiya)

"I dont know, but this is a chance!, everyone lets go!" (Kazuma)

everyone ran without a second thought, even though the monsters are not chasing us anymore, I looked at the monsters behind us, they were searching around for the killer, until another one of the monsters got its head chopped off.

as the second monster goes down, the alpha monster stomped its feet so hard that It made the ground shake, making the one killing the monsters lose their balance and visible to the naked eye.

the person was a girl in full leather armor with long golden hair and two short swords at hand, despite fighting a giant monster, the girl had a calm expression on her face, and quickly regained her balance.

she jumped on top of the monster and landed on his head, taking out his sword, she stabbed the sword on to the monsters eye, the monster reacts by roaring and swinging his head sideways to get the girl off of it.