chapter 1

'Yolanda get your lazy ass up its time for school' I heard my mama shout from down stairs, I hated going to school but I had to go if not I might end up getting my ass beaten by my mama, I did my hygiene stuff and got dressed for school .

When I got downstairs for breakfast my mama and my senior brother where sitting down on the chair in the kitchen I peaked my mama on her cheeks and greeted her good morning

while I glanced at my brother i don't greet him like I greet my mom all I do is glance at him and smile just to acknowledge his presence, oh I forgot to add that my mama boyfriend was also eating breakfast with us but I just normally ignore his presence because there is something really creepy about him and I really don't like him I also hate the fact that he is going out with my mama.

'yolanda aren't you gone greet Trey good morning,your acting as if you can't see him' my mama said while rolling her eyes at me, mama I ain't gonna great him he ain't my dad and I have the right to choose whoever I want to greet I said while taken my plate to the sink.

I dropped my plate in the sink and went to grab my school bag from the kitchen counter when I heard my mama call my name I went to where she was sitting and asked her 'what you calling my ass for ? '
before I could say anything more I felt her hands on my cheeks,she slapped me hard.

'you gone respect me next time I tell you to great someone you acting like you got balls when your just a little hoe next time you disrespect me I will beat your ass black and white,now get out of my face she yelled.

I wanted to cry but I was a lot more stronger than that so I forced my tears back while I worked out and headed for the bus station. I guess is time to explain my life to you all at this point, my name is yolanda Miller

I live with my mama and my dad died when I was eight years old through a car accident,I am currently 17 and I have no friends I keep to myself and chill with Mitchell she is the only friend I have and I consider her as my sister, my mom has been having some problems since my dad died she sleeps with various men and brings home different boyfriends she gets drunk and take drugs she also hits me anyhow but I ain't gonna leave her because she's my mama and I got no one else and no place to go. as I sat down at the. bus stop I noticed some guys in a car the all looked fresh and fine especially the one in front he had tattoos and piercings he turned towards my direction before he smiled and drove of the bus came a few minutes later.

A/N- Hey guys this is my first book on wattpad and it will be nice if you all can vote and comment. I really need your support to motivate me to write more as well as you advice. I also don't mind criticism as it will enable me to see my mistakes and write better. Some of you might have already read this book but I made a little adjustment.

Q/A - Do you all like Yolanda character.

What are your thoughts about her mother .

Why do you think she hates her mother .