Chapter 2

After the bus dropped me a few blocks away from my school I walked all the way to school, I got there just in time for my next period, class had already started when the tatted boy who I saw earlier in the car entered the class.

'Alex late as usual' my teacher said looking furiously at the mysterious sexy looking guy

'well what can I say I guess you know me to well'  he replied my teacher back with a smirk on his face.

'I know if I tell you to go to the principals office you won't go and you will just leave school, and I won't give you the satisfaction which you desire. So your going to have class with us today .' My teacher said while looking at him with an angry expression on his face

'aww aren't you adorable you care about me attending school'  when everyone heard his sentence they burst into laughter.

He went  to an empty seat which was at the back role and started talking with some guys I could see some girls trying to get his attention and I think one of them did because he started rubbing his hands on her laps .

I was watching them when I heard someone say 'girl are you new here' on hearing that I jerked my head back turning to face a cute looking boy with green eyes and pink lips.

Oh my God !!! He probably thinks I am a freak who likes watching people. I should have stopped stearin at Alex and the girl I became embarrassed but even in my moment of embarrassment I couldn't help but look at the fine spectacle in front of me.

  I kept on admiring his face and his pink lips they looked so juicy I can bet on anything he would be a wonderful kisser I said to myself , 'I guess you like what you see ma' he said with his sweet voice mehn I could melt from just hearing him speak.

'no' I quickly said back 'well that's so sad because I can swear that you where checking me out a few minutes ago.

'so you don't think I am cute' he said while raising up his eyebrow

'no that's not what I meant when I said no to you I said no to answer the question you asked about me being a new girl '.

'Okay so you think I am cute ', he was making things hard for me trying to act all dumb, of course he is cute but I did not really want to tell him that he is cute and fine but because of the way he was acting all dump I said ' yeah your kind of cute '

'thanks you got a fine ass to anyways my name is drake'

'nice meeting you drake my name is yolanda I said with a little smile on my face .'
'that's a nice name, will you like to eat lunch with me ?' .

well my best friend was not around for the week because she had to travel and she was the only one I ate lunch which and since she was not around I thought I might end up eating lunch alone but since drake asked me I decided to take his offer, we talked for a few more minutes before the class ended, I had three more periods before lunch time with drake I was a little bit excited about having lunch with him.

A/N well this chapter is short, the next chapter is going to be longer so you guys should bear with me.

what do you guys think about drake

do you guys think drake like yolanda