[before you read]

Hi, so I'm never going to say exactly what the main girl looks like or her personality is like, mainly because in this short story I want you to feel a part of it. If that's not how you roll and you want to imagine her in your mind and not as you, then you do that. This is your chance though to be in a story with 5sos, don't blow it. Or ... do blow it, because I'm sure they won't mind;)

But if not, in my head I pictured;

Luke to be with Barbara Palvin.

Ashton to be with Vanessa Hudgens.

Calum to be with Nina Dobrev.

Michael to be with Hailey Williams.

If you're wondering, the reason for the names of each story is because they're all The Cab's song names. I basically pressed shuffle and then the song came up, the song is the theme tune of the whole story. Just keep that in mind when listening to the songs.

Fate chose those songs for the fanfiction. Yes fanfictions, which means that none of these scenarios have actually happened to anyone in my stories (i wouldn't know if they have, but if they have, well... wow)

And oh my god, please pLEASE READ THE STORIES IN ORDER OK THERE ARE NUMBERS ON THEM FOR A REASON. Thank you for choosing to another one of my stories, enjoy!

love Tanisha. x

[StylesorSykes / SykesorStyles]