Chapter 6:

Elyza's POV:

"Fuck, Elyza we were supposed to be back an hour ago. What do I tell my brother? " I hear Alicia say as she starts walking towards me. I put Noel down and look at her.

"Tell him how you spent the day with your amazing girlfriend. I mean come on he isn't going to kill you or anything right? In fact now you can bond over hot chicks. Just not without me of course. " I say smirking knowing full and well she was looking.

I turn around and she was talking to Noel when Jax came up to me.

"She is hot. Like really hot. Hey do you have her number by the way. Or do you think I should just ask her out? " He is so innocent and pure but I figured out the best way to break the news.

"I like you and all but I don't think my girlfriend is on the market right now. " I knew from the look he was a little disappointed but to be honest I really didn't care.

"Babe, we need to go now Nick just texted me and said my foster mom is going to be back soon and we should be there before she gets back. Unless you want to tell her what happened today I suggest we leave now. " I look over and she has all our things already.

"Coming babe, give me one sec. " I look back to Jax.

"Here is mine and Alicia's numbers please keep us updated on what happens with Noel. " He just nods and walks off.

"Noel come here. Alicia and I have to go home now ok but these men here are going to keep you safe ok? Here is a paper with mine and Alicia's numbers ok so you can call us if you ever feel scared ok?" She looks at me and is hesitant but eventually nods before breaking my back with her tiny arms.

She let's go and I walk with Alicia back to my bike. We just get on and she wraps her arms around me. We take off knowing if we don't want to hit traffic we have to take side streets.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Babe do you want to tell your family why I'm here now or do you want to wait. I have a pretty cool place if anything ever happens. " I try to keep her as calm as possible and she just nods.

"I want to tell them I don't want to have to hide you from them. I am really happy with you and I can't say I have been happy-like genuinely happy in a long time. They are going to like you. " She sounded scared but even though I have only known her for two days I didn't really care.

"Ok so how do you want to do this then? " I asked I'm nervous and that never happens to that goes to show the affect she has on me. I really don't want to mess this up with her.

"We do it like this. " And before I have a chance to ask what she grabs my hand and pulls me inside her house. There is a slightly older boy who I am guessing is Nick just sitting staring at us.

His gaze drops to our hands and I just now remember that Alicia hasn't let go yet.

"Ok well we are going to go up to my room. Call me when mom gets home. " She Hillary as we are walking up stairs to her room.

"So that's Nick? He seems nice. He seemed a little shocked to see you holding hands with me though. "

"He was just shocked I have such a hot girlfriend. "

"Awe your adorable. Your the hot one I'm just mediocre. You literally have abs and play soccer. I just fight and play the guitar and take lots of pictures. "

She looked at me with wide eyes.

"You play the guitar? " Of course that's what she got from that.

"Ya I play acoustic. I do covers sometimes but mostly write my own music. Why do you play? "

"No but my dad used to. He left me his old guitar. He said it is supposed to remind me to never let my head but my heart make decisions. " She looked so sad so I did what any good girlfriend would have done.

"Come here babe. " I scooted closer to her and she just hugged me tight and started to cry on my shoulder.

"I just miss them so much and I know they would have loved you. My dad would shake you hand and thank you for making me happy but then make some joke about how I'm your problem now. And my mom would just smother you all the time and I don't know what Nick would do but you should still be expecting the big brother talk. " She was smiling now.

"Looking forward to it babe. I really want to get to know your family. And you. So what do you say wanna go downstairs and wait for your foster mom. " She looked at me and we just heard a door open and close.

"Speak of the devil. Let's go but first I'm going to pack a bag just in case something goes wrong. " She looked really nervous and scared.

"Hey it's going to be ok as long as we are together we will be ok I promise. "

"Just promise me you won't leave me. No matter what she says. I know I have only known you for like 2 days but I really like you and I can't even think about what my life would be like without you in it. " She looked even more worried at the thought of losing me.

"I promise I will always be here to protect you. No matter what happens. Ok? " I kissed her on the head and she started to pack a duffel bag full of clothes.

"Ok so I just need to get my savings and we can go. I know my wallet is around here somewhere. And my money box is under my bed. It should have about $3000 in it. " I look at her with big eyes.

"What I was saving for a car. But now I need it for something that I can share with you. For a long time to come. " She was smiling and triumphantly threw her hand in the air holding her wallet.

She grabbed that and the box from under her bed and put them both in the bag. She looked at me and grabbed my hand.

"Well here goes nothing. "