07

[a/n]

taemin's "want" is such a good song 👀
⚠️ sexual stuff ahead!

+

"give me that." mingyu's angry, so upon storming into the kitchen, he rips a bottle of what he thinks is vodka out of a surprised girl's hands and drinks it straight. it hurts a lot at first, but he begins to relax as the searing heat courses through his veins.

"mingyu!" come wonwoo's desperate calls, footsteps approaching quickly from behind. mingyu nearly wants to throw up because of what he just chugged, but he swallows out of rage and pushes past everyone blocking his way to the backyard.

the cold air hits him hard and shocks his senses awake. he's still got the bottle in his hand, so he takes another swig as he stumbles to the poolside.

soonyoung and jihoon's house somehow has a pool, and it's probably the reason their parties are so popular. mingyu isn't the biggest fan of it, since he's scared he'll drown while he's unaware, but tonight, the coolness of the water against his fingertips is comforting.

he feels lightheaded, but the full effects of the alcohol hasn't hit him quite yet. as he squats by the pool, he takes notice of a familiar girl swimming towards him, a throwing a flirtatious glance in his direction. wonwoo's hurrying towards mingyu with an anguished expression creasing his handsome features, as he can see through his peripherals, but he decides against turning around to acknowledge him.

the girl comes to a stop in front of mingyu, hair slicked back and floating around her in the water like a halo. she looks like she's about to say something, but mingyu doesn't care, because he's submerging his legs in the water, crashing his lips into hers impatiently. he can taste the chlorine from the pool on her lips, but in his state, he couldn't care less.

he doesn't think he's doing it intentionally to spite wonwoo, but he feels undoubtedly satisfied when wonwoo stops in his tracks and just stares. the girl seems into it, and mingyu feels like he's probably slept with her at some point in time, because her lips are familiar.

she pauses and pushes mingyu's legs aside, climbing out of the pool with ease. mingyu knows minghao's going to kill him for ruining the leather pants, but he just accepts that he'll be spending a chunk of his savings to replace them anyway. the girl's now climbing onto his lap, still dripping wet with pool water but warm against mingyu's stomach. he grabs at her hungrily; but it doesn't take long for him to realise that she's not satisfying him in any way.

she's biting at his lower neck where the pullover allows, and usually mingyu likes it rough, but this just isn't it. he's about to stop the girl from going further, but feels a hand grab onto his wrist.

the girl also senses this and pulls back instantly. there's a moment in time where she merely stares at mingyu and the perpetrator, but she doesn't appear annoyed or fazed in the slightest. she simply gives mingyu a sloppy smile and unhooks her legs from his abdomen, slipping back into the pool without a word.

mingyu realises that she's the 'girl wearing the cute jumper at jeonghan's', as he'd lazily saved her contact in his phone. he hadn't contacted her since that night, and probably wouldn't again, since she obviously wasn't doing anything for him anymore.

"mingyu." his attention is finally brought back to the tall, handsome boy crouching next to him with his hand wrapped firmly around mingyu's forearm. of course, it's wonwoo, but mingyu just stares at his own legs dumbly.

"come with me. please." he whispers the last word, as if trying not to sound too harsh, but sounding incredibly sad, and it breaks mingyu's heart.

tipsy mingyu is still mad though. he rips his arm from wonwoo's grip and glares at his feet, which are still soaking wet from his impromptu make out session. wonwoo sighs and runs his hand through his already messy hair, but it somehow looks even hotter that way. mingyu catches himself staring, lifting his hands up to touch it himself out of impulse.