4

I automatically woke up around nine. I glanced over my shoulder and noticed that Mikey was there.I grabbed my phone and headed down stairs. "Good morning" My mom greeted. Mikey & Madison were at the table already.

I was obviously still half a sleep so I just simply lightly waved my arm and sat down, and placed my head on the cold hard counter.

"Red velvet pancakes!" My mom cheered. My head quickly shot up from the counter and my eyes grew wide.

She placed a plate in front of my and flipped some pancakes onto it. She grabbed me a fork and syrup.

I glanced down at my food and pushed it aside. And placed my head back on the counter.

"Not hungry?" My mom asked.

"I'm tired." , "Hurry up and eat sweetheart, you have rehearsals soon." I groaned into my arms.

-

I ate, and went upstairs and changed.

"Knock knock.." Mikey said knocking on my door.

"Hey!" I said hopping in front of him.

"Ready to go?" He asked taking a step closer to me.

I smiled hideously and whisper "Yup."

He was obiv about to kiss me, but Madison ..

"Awwwwwwwwwww."

I threw a sock at him. "Go away Madison."

"Alright alright, but we have to go..

I grabbed my bag and swung it on my shoulder and walked downstairs hand and hand with Mikey.

Geo; Alright, if you would welcome my niece, Abby! She will be joining us for the event that will be taking place in 2 months!

OMG. Abby! She was like my bestfriend. Then she left. NOW SHE'S BACK. Yeah girl!

She came over and sat next to Mikey & me.

"Cece! Mikey..." , "What'sup." Mikey said.

I quietly squealed. And hugged her.

Geo; Okay, now onto the grouping, the list is posted over there -points to bulletin board- You're groups will have to come up with a routine with the song given to you. Pair up!

We waiting until the bunch cleared. Then we went up to see who and who were together.

Group 5: Michael, Cecelia, Madison, and Abigail.

"YAY!" I said jumping up and hugging Mikey.

After we found out our group, Geo came up to us and assigned us to a rehearsal room & song.

Scream; Usher.

So at first the 4 of us was just messing around you know.

Freestyling.

Then we got to business!

It took us about 2 hours or so to come up with a routine and perfected it.

(Abby = Emily ; Me (Cece) = Danielle ; Madison = Guy with Black shirt ; Mikey = Other guy.)

0:14 - 1:00 = Freestyle 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXqO_yAnht8

1:00 - 1:32 = Part of the routine

"So where you been girl?" Madison asked Abby.

"My mom moved, to Virginia.."

"And now?" I asked.

"I'm living with Uncle Geo just until school starts." /:

"You should come live with me!"

"Nah , I don't think my mom would let me...."

"What you been up to?" -Mikey

"Nothing really, I've been dancing more since I left."

"I can tell! You got some moves." -Mikey.