Stormy Weather 2: Rewrite

(The scene fades in to the front of Françoise Dupont High School

(The scene fades in to the front of Françoise Dupont High School. The camera then switches to the courtyard as the bell rings. Students exit from their classes, including Marinette, Alya, and Nino. They stop by the entrance, then Marinette and Alya share a french goodbye.)

Alya: See ya tomorrow, Marinette.

(Alya turns to Nino as Marinette starts to leave.)

Alya: So Nino, homework at my place tonight?

Nino: Oh, uh, that was tonight? I kind of promised Adrien that I'd drop off the homework he missed. You know, since he had that photoshoot today.

(Marinette stops in the distance. Her eyes widen.)

Marinette: *Gasp*

(Suddenly, Marinette turns around and sprints up the entrance stairs. Alya and Nino turn to her as she approaches them, exhausted.)

Marinette: *Panting* Wait! I can bring Adrien his homework. That way, you two can do your homework together.

Nino: Wow. Thanks Marinette.

Alya: I'm not too sure if she's doing this out of the generosity of her heart, Nino.

Marinette: Uhh, of course I am!

(Cue background drawings.)

Marinette: If Adrien doesn't get his homework, then he'll fail class, and get kicked out of school! Then, his father will ship him off to some foreign military school, and it'll be too late for me to tell him that I'm in love with him!

(Cuts out of background drawings)

Nino: Wait, what was that last part?

Marinette: Nothing!

(Alya notices as a depressed Aurore walks by, holding a parasol.)

Alya: Speaking of homework, maybe you should help Aurore with hers.

Marinette: The weather girl?

Alya: Not anymore. Ever since she's been akumatized, her reputation was ruined. Not only did it lower her grades, but also her spirits.

Marinette: That's terrible. But then why does she still have her parasol with her?

Nino: Auditions for the next weather girl competition are today. She must be going there to try to redeem herself.

(Aurore gets in the back of a car, which then drives off. The scene switches to the outside of the KIDZ+ building. The camera then switches to the inside, where Alec stands with a clipboard surrounded by a line up of girls. Everyone turns around as the doors to the room open.)

Everyone: *GASP*

(Aurore stands in the doorway, then walks into the room.)

Girls: *Whispers*