three.

solar sat at the bar nursing a glass of bourbon

solar sat at the bar nursing a glass of bourbon. klaus had just had a rather demanding chat with her and she was soaking in the previous conversation, thinking about her brother.

klaus glared at his younger sister, his eyes no longer holding the love they once did for the girl. they used to truly have what seemed to be an unbreakable bond, but it was breakable after all. "you will help me, sister." klaus demanded.

"ok..." solar dragged on her words, a hint of sadness masked by a soft cough. "i'll help you." she lied.

who was he now? no longer the brother that would get into fights with her lovers back when they were human. no longer the brother that taught her how to stand up for herself against her father. at first, she could live with his evil, she had to accept that part of him. but with each dagger plunged into her siblings, he grew darker, and she began to despise him.

When Klaus daggered her siblings, at first Klaus tried to make it seem like it was ok, but it wasn't to her. she missed flirting with boys with Bekah, she missed pranking Klaus with Kol and practicing magic with him, and she missed her late night deep conversations with Elijah. So, when she tried to undagger her siblings, she got daggered herself; only to be undaggered by Klaus so that she could preform a spell for him. She was like a used up doll, and she was sick of it.

She missed having a human life with her siblings, and above all, she wished she could just make music. It probably sounds stupid, to be upset over something so irrelevant when there's so many other more pressing things going on, but solar always wished she could pursue her dreams. she loved making music, and before technology she was able to make music. She would preform in bars in the twenties, and she loved it. But now she couldn't, because with today's technology every picture and video is there forever. If she was in the spotlight and somehow never aged, people would grow suspicious.

suddenly, she was dragged out of her thoughts by a light tap on her shoulder. she turned around in her spinny chair, revealing the salvatore brothers.

she cleared her throat, trying to make her voice sound less sad and more intimidating. "can I help you?" she said, the intimidating demeanor not really working for her.

"now that elena's gone we can actually get down to business. we are not letting her die, so you have to tell us exactly what you're gonna do to stop that." damon replied, "and whatever the plan is, we leave elena out of it. she's just gonna say that she's willing to die." stefan continued.

"well then, if i'm gonna be planning with you guys then you'll have to get a little Solar 101." she smiled sarcastically. "well first of all i'm a hybrid. witch and vampire."

they both wore shocked expressions, "that's impossible." stefan said, almost whispering.

"I know it upsets the balence blah blah blah. I don't know why, I don't know how, but I am. anyways, i'm a pretty powerful witch, if I do say so myself."

"i've heard about you... the hybrid. one of the most powerful witches." stefan said slowly.

"yes well, I must get that from my infamous mother. so anyways, for the sacrifice to actually work klaus needs a rather powerful witch. using any old witch could work, but it is rather risky, they might not be able to harness that kind of power. klaus doesn't want to take any risks, so he undaggered me and demanded I help him."

"so why aren't you helping him, why are you gonna help us kill him?" damon questioned, still holding a rude tone.

"my siblings are my world, and he took me away from them. so i'll take him away from his world, literally."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

stefan seemed to disappear into the bar, but damon still stood lingering around solar. "why are you still here?" solar questioned with an eye roll.

"i'm sorry." damon finally let out, solar's features immediately softening, taken by surprise by what damon had said, "for what?" solar replied.

"i've been cold, and you seem like you've been through a lot. I misjudged you." damon responded.

"it's alright" solar said quietly.

"no it's not" damon took a seat next to her. this whole situation was really out of character for the damon that solar knew. "I acted like I knew who you were as a person, and I really don't." he said, taking a sip of his bourbon, "so enlighten me, who exactly is solar mikaelson?"