You , Who Are Always By My Side , I didn't Notice

I have always dreamed to be with my ideal person , I , Mina Thomson , will succeed him until my last part remains.

Looking at my right , this is my best friend , Riko , he’s always by my side since when we were young .

“Riko , what are you doing ?”I asked . He smiled at me ,

“I was reading things about Astronomy ..” he said with a huge smile , “Oh , and you .. What are you doing , Mina ? “ he added .

I chuckled , “ I have nothing to do ..” , and then I looked at him seriously , “ Say , Riko ..:”

He look at me , “ What is it ?”

“Could you help me to my date with Tyler ?” , when I looked at him while the wind is covering my face , he fake a smile .. I wonder why he made a face like that , “ Sure , I would love to” he said .

I was surprised , why did he fake a smile ? Mr. Tyler is my ideal person , anyway .. But he is my best friend .. It is my first time to see his fake smile .. I know it has a problem . But I look at the sky , my date will be at 7:00 P.M .. Riko would help me , but .. what would be the outcome , I guess ..

Hours later , I was now prepared . Riko fix my hair , by the way , Riko is great in fixing girl’s hairs .. But I wonder why he could do such a “girlalou “ thing .

In the door in where , I will open the door in where my 1st date will start , I look 1st to Riko , he smiled and said , “ Good Luck , he is your ideal person , you know .. “ , and then he looks down .

I was surprised , I knew that he has a problem with this ! But suddenly the door opened , and then I look up and I saw Mr.Tyler . He pulled me and whispered in my ear , “ Please don’t talk 1st to other guys before your date ..” I was surprised , and then Mr.Tyler assisted me to the table .

He asked me some things , and I asked him too . He looks like cold hearted person .. Since I was a child I like this guy in front of  me but … I closed my eyes ..And I was hearing “Ms.Mina,Ms.Mina” , but I was avoiding that voice . Why do I feel like I’m unsatisfied ? Why do I feel like I don’t like this anymore .. And then , I opened my eyes and look at him , he look at me with a weird look .

“Ms.Mina , anything wrong ? “ he asked .

While he was asking , I was looking at the candle , I was imagining that that warm candle is my Riko .. Riko … Riko ..Suddenly , why  didn’t I  notice this name ? I look at Mr.Tyler , I was surprised his face is already near me .

“What are you thinking? May I guess .. You are thinking about what will be the outcome of this , neh ?” he said while was going to kiss me , but suddenly I heard the loud ,BANG , of the door . And I saw Riko with a terrified face , why is in here ?

“Riko?”I said .

“I am already in here ..” , but he was surprised on what he said , and then he moves backward slowly , “ Uhm … I am shame.. I’m very sorry .. I’m totally sorry .. “ I was surprised he ran away .

And then Tyler was going to touch my hand but I avoided it , I focused to catch Riko . Why do I feel desperate ? He said “I’m already in here ..” , what do you mean ? While catching him , I was thinking about it ?

Minutes later , I saw Riko sitting alone under the bridge , I think he was crying ..

“Riko?”I asked again .

He was surprised and tried to wipe his wet tears , “ Eh? Mina ?”, he bowed to me , “ I’m very sorry to interrupt your date .. I was horrible “ , he shouted ..

I look at him .. Why do I feel like I like more this guy in front of me .. Why ? And suddenly , fireworks appeared from the sky , we were both surprised.

“Fireworks ..” he said ..

“May I talk to you ?”I said .

We both sat in the corner while watching the beautiful fireworks .

“How beautiful ..” I was amaze .

“Uhm .. Are you not angry that I interrupt you ?”he said with a trembling voice .

“No ..” I smiled and then look at the beautiful night sky , “ I wonder why that I feel sadness in my heart ..”

This guy .. Is my childhood friend .. Since we were little we are always together , I was happy those days .. We share dreams together as we look in the beautiful night sky . And one night , Riko and I made a promise… I was surprised .. What was that promise again ? I look at him , he looks really sad .. What could it be that promise ? I keep asking myself .. Suddenly I saw a beautiful daisy near where we seat ..

”This is ..”I asked .

“We planted a daisy flower in there .. That’s our promise ..”, I was surprised and I look at him , “ You didn’t remember ?” he asked again .

“The daisy ? “ Why can’t I recall ? Before I liked Mr.Tyler .. What was that promise ? But this flower ..Has a symbol ..Tears suddenly came out , I was surprised .. Why am I crying . This flower’s symbol is … I look at Riko and he was smiling and crying..I hugged him immediately . As the flowers danced in the cold windy night , the time that is frozen suddenly warms .

“That flower is our promise …” , and I smiled , “ Sorry , I didn’t notice .. “ , I hugged him once more , “ That is the proof , that I love you more than anyone else ..” I said .

And then he hug me tightly , he was crying hard , I remember this .. I didn’t notice it earlier , but .. I was happy to remember ..

“Since we were childhood friends , I really love you Mina ..” , he look at me with a serious face , he slowly let our faces be nearly each other , until our lips combined , “ I love you , Mina ….”

As the fireworks showed up , the love between the two was proven , as the daisy was dancing it was like a beautiful ballerina dancing with full of love , bond of love unite each other .

I smiled and look at him , “ I love you too ..” and then we laughed each other , as days , years, decades have passed .

They continue to love each other than anyone else , the story between the two will never be forgotten …