The beggining of it all

"UNLOCK THAT DOOR NOW!" the screaming sound of Sally's mothers cold voice ran though her room as her strong hands formed fists slamming them onto the weak doorframe ,shaking it along with her room. Sally sat curled up in the comer of her room hoping the lock will hold,but it had been rusting for the last few years and grown fragile.

Sally only turned eleven a few months ago,but that didn't stop her mother from exploiting her body with her shameless greed. She would take her you've daughter to get used and a used by older men,but her mother told her this is how a young girl reaches womanhood. She would be dressed in extreme clothing for the sluttiest teens with underwear only worn by hockers.

Sally had gave up everything she once enjoyed on her downwards spiral to her deadly depression caused by her mother's explicated nature and her father's abusive language. She lifted up her favourite pencil sharpener, the one she saved to use before she gave up her talent,she undid the screw with her weak and and pulled out the glimmering blade. Her mother was now downstairs arguing with her dad about her. Her tears rolled down her face and fell on her arm,she took the blade and pressed it against her pale skin. Her left and formed a fist ,her eyes shut close and her heart rate increases as she slices her very own skin,right over her wrist, over and over. She unclenched her fist and opened her eyes seeing what she had created. Her wrist was a bloody mess ,but she finally smiled. The pain was gone for now.