Can You Save Me?

PROLOGUE

With those beautiful smiles and your amazing gaze, it feels like i want to melt. In that day I started to like You and it grows deeper when i realize You are not just good looking but You are also a kind-hearted person. That day i also said to myself You are the one i want to count to and You are the who will be forever in my side. But, unfortunately an incident happened. It seems that i need to regret all this things. i thought it is enough to do everything just to make You happy and give all my love to You. I gave all my efforts to You.but then i realized that it s not enough. And that hurts me. I want to scream, shout and cry out loud to show what i felt inside, the feeling to be broken.

3 years actually, in that 3 years it would be better to stay with You and do evrything that would make You notice me. I even learned how to save money just to give You a gift, I also learned to do business just to make sure I can buy everything that You wants. but in the very end I lose this game. This game really gave me hope that we can be together.

Actually there are a lot of chances that really gave me hope that's why i really assume something. But in the end, expectations lead to disappointment. It's really hurting me inside. I really want to die. i can't escape with this kind emotion. Can someone could help me get over with this thing? You, CAN YOU SAVE ME?

 ----