Chapter 1

Twilights P.O.V

****************************

Today was a special day and a very special one indeed.  Today Flash centery was coming with the rest of my family even Cadence my sister in law who was once my foal sitter. When we got back from suger cube corner Spike greeted everyone at the door , everyone was surprised of how big he got, he was taller than me but half the size of Princess Celestia. Today my dad is going talking to Spike and Flash, while my mom and Cadence talk to me about fillies and weddings and other important things.  One day i hope that flash proposes to me... one day.After the day was done mom and dad took me and flash to dinner while spike and cadence stayed at the castle and helped orgainize my library.My dad had said that for flash to marry me that he has to earn my mom and dads respect and he accepted the chance. After dinner they all had to go home even flash so i took them to the train station after the rest of the family got on flash was last and before he got on he said to me that he would try to earn my parents respects and then kiss me on the cheek and said good night and then got on the train. When i got home spike asked if i was ok i said you know how you like Rarity alot he said yeah i had said times that times 10 and he understood, after a while we got tired and we went to bed.

**************************

  I hope you guys liked this chapter of the story next chapter is Spike

Plz continue reading i hope you guys like it