Chapter 2

Spikes P.O.V

****************************

Today Twilight was very excited and i mean very excited she looked like she was going to explode.Today our family is coming to visit us. When i mean our family i mean twilights family they took me in like i was one of them and they accpted that and twilight loves me like i was her child so teachnaly she would be my mom. Today Twilights dad will be talking to me and twilights coltfriend Flash about fillies and wedding and the meaning of having a family. While he was talking to flash i snuck away because..... well i dont need to know that kind of stuff just yet. I went to see how rarity was doing with her dresses for her client. I got there and when i went into her room she was sitting in a corner  crying. I asked her why, she said her client  was getting married and was hoping for a couple bridesmaids dresses they were supossed to be the color of raritys eyes a light gem blue and i knew why she was crying she wanted someone to marry and love. She was lonely. I understood that. I put my claw on her back she was very tense so i sat down next to her and gave he a hug it was winter so i thought she might  be cold so i wraped my wings her. I still had my claw on her back this time she was alot less tense. After she had settled down i told her it was alright and kissed her on the top of her head she blush and went back to work. I was proud of her for all she went through today. After i left Rarity to get her work done i went back to the castle to find out that both twilight, flash,and her parents were going to dinner. I forgot what time it was i guess i missed lunch. Oh well i was told to help cadence orgainize twilights books. After they left it only took us 30 minutes to orgainize, after we finished i told cadence i was going to see a friend she said when they come back she would tell twilight i went to see a friend i said thanks and left. The friend i was going to see was Rarity to check on her. When i got there the first thing i saw was rarity in one of her dresses she made. She made an extra for herself she looked beautiful the way her eyes glimmered with the dress on it was perfect on her.She saw me in the door way then she blushed i told her she looked beautiful and how her eyes glimmerd with it on.She came over and kissed me on my cheek she said without me she wouldn't have gottin inspired and wouldn't have finished them in time then i got down on all 4 to get around her height im just a tad taller than her on all 4, then she kissed me softly on my lips when i open my eyes again i see that she was waiting for something this time i sat on the floor and gave her a kiss on the lips back. Then after she got me a bow tie i asked what she was doing i found out just after she turned on the music. We were going to dance i always imagined this moment like a wedding.We danced for awhile then when i saw what time it was,it was almost time for the family to head back to canterlot i told rarity i had to go i kissed her one last time and head out the door and stopped at the doorway and said I love you doll good night i was running now i also thought i heard her say i love you too Spike.Then i headed home when i got there twilight was standing there in the dark i asked what was up she asked me if i ever had that mushy loving feeling and tried her hardest and gave up we both went to bed.The answer to twilights question was yes i have.

hey guys hope u like my fanfic. vote. comment. i'll update as soon as posible.