Cisco and Jessie

"You remember when you first asked me out?" Cisco turns to look at Jessie who is reading an old comic he found in the attic instead of packing things into boxes.
      "What?" Jessie glances at Cisco.
      "I asked if you remember when you first asked me out idiot." Cisco places a small desk lamp and a couple extension cords into a box.
       "Oh. Yeah. That was at your shift at the grocery store right? Haha that lady behind me was so pissed off." Jessie grins mischievously at the memory "Oh god!! You two are both going to hell for this!!!" He mocks her in a high pitched annoying tone "i always thought she was off her rocker but i guess not everyone can be tolerant now can they?"
          Cisco just shrugs "I mean you were kinda holding up the line. But hey. That's nothing compared to the glares she got from the customers behind her."
            Jessie gives a laugh and places the comic book into a box. "Man... Last night here.... I'm gonna miss this place."
            "Yeah i know. But the new place will be more roomy. And less floors. Less floors means less stairs right?"
             "Totally. Unless we get one of those huge houses with only two floors but winding staircases all the way up to the top floor."
             "The house isn't going to be like that. I went and checked it out myself. Everything is fine. There's only one floor. That's better for me and probably for you." Cisco seals up his box and places it with all the other finished boxes. "You ever going to fill that box?"
             "Eventually. It's almost full and it's the last one right?" Jessie places the last few remaining items in the box and seals it. " Why don't i carry all of this downstairs? I don't want you to strain yourself. Especially with your condition right now."
              Cisco just gives his bird hybrid fiancee a look. Obviously he thinks he'll be find but that's not what Jessie thinks. Oh no. "Fine. But on one condition."
               "And what would that be?"
               "I get to drive."
          Jessie grins "deal" he beguns picking up boxes and hauling them down the stairs while Cisco searches for anything that they missed and takes the trash downstairs. Hopefully this new place would be best for the new life that they wanted to build up.

_______________________________
An: Cisco is a Blue Glaucus hybrid and a hermaphrodite but prefers to be considered a guy.
Also Homophobia is never okay .
Ever.