The shadow dancer

A/n it is nearly 1 am so this story is probably gonna stink  I can't even type

A girl and a boy sat together on a bench. 

"What is it like in the world of light?" She asked him.  "I used to know but I am nothing but a shadow now.  And I disappear when it is dark.  Please tell me."

"The light is like warming sunshine and laughter with the scent of honeysuckle bushed and newly bloomed jasmines letting their breath to the breeze.  Light feels like laughter and smiling faces all around." He describes the light like a summer's day at the beach and then he stops. "Tell me.  What is the dark like?"

"The dark is like a thousand secrets are trying to get out.  It is cold and unforgiving.  When you see smiling people I see the fear and regret and guilt on their faces just waiting for the reaper to take them away.  That's what most people think.  And in some ways,  it is like that.  But,  in other ways, it is rest and tranquility.  That gentle hand on your side as you sleep.  Or,  that sad but sweet lullaby that would send you off to dream land in a soft way."

Both finally understanding how the other was,  they stared at the sky and thought. 

A/n im finally tired and I think I'm going to try and sleep now.  Goodnight guys.