When I Found You Alpha/ My Bad Boy Mate

{hey so this is my first story and im sorry if i make a ton of mistakes. this story is totally made up and none of the characters are real the photo on the side is what diamond was wearing that is not her please vote, comment, and share}

''Hey i'm Diamond and i'm your tutor''

I say as i walk up to the hottest boy in school. So, I take my seat next to him and notice he has mesmerizing golden and green eyes, messy brown hair that looks like he just got out of bed, and the best lips i've ever seen.

''Watever, I'm Victor Reed as you already know'' (that is the hottest puertorican accent i've ever heard)

Ok this boy has some serious attitude issues. Talk about rude. But anyways, after he says that he continues to do whatever he was doing before on his phone again. We're the only people left in the school library so i just decide to start off with the easiest subject for me to teach which is math.

''So, Victor i was thinking we could start off with math today and then-'' i start to say but he cuts me off

'' I'm not here to do work the only reason in here is to tell you to stop trying to tutor me and i wont make your life a living hell.''

He stands up and leaves the library without so much as a second glance in my direction.

(VICTOR'S P.O.V)

Once i leave the library i start thinking about that girl. What was her name again? Oh yea her name was Diamond. Well, anyways she was so beautiful. She has these amazing purplish-grey eyes that seem to go on forever if you look into them, she has long black hair that stops at her thighs, and the way she speaks, she seemed soo nervous. Thats actually normal because nobody feels completly comfortable around their alpha besides his luna and beta. My father had been alpha before me but had killed himself after he recieved word that his mate/luna which was my mother was killed by rouges in a terrible battle. Almost everyone in our pack had died but the few that were left alive were beaten to the point where we wished we had died. So, now here i am i am two weeks away from my 18th birthday which is the most important part of my life. I can finally i can figure out who my mate is. If i dont find my mate by the time i turn 21 then i will have to choose a luna from the women in my pack. Lets just hope i find my mate before my 18th birthday.

{Diamond's POV}

So he just leaves me in the school library by myself at 7:30 at night and expects me not to do anything about it. Well I'm gonna show him not to mess with me cuz I'm the wrong girl to mess with. So I go out into the parking lot and find him standing by his car drinking a bottle of Arizona and I see that his skin glows in the moon light and when I realize that me sees me staring I look down to hide my blush. I look up and we lock eyes and in that moment it feels like we are the only to people in the world and I get this warm tingly feeling, I also feel crazy butterflies when I notice him walking up to me. Mate  I hear my wolf say and immediately I look up and see he is literally inches away from me. I get nervous of how close he is and back away but it's no use cuz he takes a step foreword every time I take a step back.

" what do you want Victor?" I say without thinking. He is so close I can feel his breath on my neck. He smells like  chocolate and bananas and I like it.

"You already know what I want. And I know you know we are mates Diamond so stop trying to deny it to yourself." When he said that I don't know what came over me but I felt the urge to slap him but I knew that would be a bad idea cuz he was my alpha and he could release me from the pack whether I was his mate or not. So, instead of slapping him I just walked away and ignored him when he called me back until he used his alpha command to force me back. Once I reach where he is I see he is upset about something but I don't know what. When he realizes I know he is upset he puts up this mask to hide his emotions. He smiles but it doesn't reach his crystal blue eyes and I smile back.

"Do you want a ride home Diamond?" He asks and I am shocked. He never asks anyone anything. He normally just tells someone to do something and they do it because he is our alpha and we are scared of him.I am even more shocked with my answer.

"Yes"