•°•❥ five

┌───❀◦❀◦❀───┐

Weeks have already passed since the last time I saw him call her. Hope started to fill my mind as Yunho became less and less distant from me.

He gave me more attention again just like the old times and we spent a lot of time together. Being it a fancy dinner or a casual date to just cuddling in bed.

The atmosphere also seemed to lift my spirits up as it was already the week of joys and laughter with it only being just days before Christmas.

People became busy with decorating their houses and buying gifts for their loved ones. Me and Yunho being no exception.

Yunho placed a week-long Christmas break for the school which, thankfully, made him a lot less busy.

We planned having our Christmas together with our friends and we all ended up deciding to have the party at our place. Since it was the biggest one out of all of our houses.

So it was expected that most of the workload of decorating and preparing went to me and Yunho, which explained how busy we are this week.

I told him that I would buy my gifts first while I left him to decorate the place for a while.  He agreed, so now here I am looking for a gift for each of my friends because I would buy Yunho's gift last.

An hour has passed and I got to buy some games for us to play at the party as well as my gifts for everyone. Now the only thing I had to buy was a gift for Yunho.

I looked for a store where they could be selling the watch Yunho had talked about lately. He would seldom mention it but I would remember how excited he was when he said he would buy it someday.

I saw a store by the corner that possibly sold the watch Yunho wanted and so I went inside for a closer look. When I entered the shop had no other people inside so I looked back if the sign really said it was open and it was.

I then just shrugged and tried to look for the watch Yunho described. I looked around the shop and saw different watches displayed behind the glass. A particular grey watch caught my eye as I moved closer to see better.

It looked old as if it was vintage. It held an aura of sophistication yet it also felt so humble at the same time, exactly like how Yunho used to describe it.

"You like that one as well?" I heard someone speak out of nowhere making me jump and face the person.

My heart almost jumped out as I recognized his face right away.

"W-wooyoung? ...Is it really you?" I asked in disbelief as the man whom I only met almost a month ago look like a totally different person.

He laughed a little, "Did I really change that much? As far as I know, I only dyed my hair." The side of his mouth was curling up into a smirk as he looked at me almost teasingly.

No words got out of my mouth as I try to take it in. "But you had purple hair before didn't you?"

"Uhuh, I only just recently changed it to grey. Does it look weird?" He asked.

"Weird? No! You look really good!" I smiled so as not to give off that I was actually panicking inside a little.

"Uhm so what are you doing here? Were you going to buy a watch?" I asked trying not to make it awkward.

He smiled, "Not really, I'm just here to check up on something. More specifically that one." He nodded his head to the grey watch that I looked at earlier.

"So... are you going to buy it?" I asked.

He smiled and sighed as he shook his head. "I want to but I can't as of the moment. That watch is pretty expensive for me and it's not really my taste to be honest."