TAMTORI : Private Paradise Part 1

Warning: mature themes. Click away kids---

"Ladies... Here we are." Ell stopped the car once they parked in a good spot. She turned around to the other three.

"Okay. Recap. Tam, no drinking. Tori, no guns. Matilda, don't... Be an airhead."

Growls of offense erupted from the three girls in the back seat, not pleased with what Ell had just told them. Matilda whined.

"But Ell! It's the beach! And how dare you called an airhead! I'm smarter than any of you! I found out what's been turning on the light inside of the fridge!"

"And what's that?" Tori answered, trying to sneak a gun into her purse before Ell could see.

"The food citizens! I fought a burritosaur in there, and they crowned me their gorgeous queen!" She strikes a pose, flaunting her body that was wrapped in her hoodie.

Ell groaned.

"This isn't just any beach. I finally got a paycheck that was large enough to pay for our bills, food, and everything that needs fixing in the house. There was a whole extra, and I used half of it to book this private resort! Would you rather we left you back at the house, alone?"

"Hmph! Sorry..." the ginger grumbled.

"Good. Now. Let's head out."

The Brits and Norwegian exited the car, and took the bags from the back, filled with clothes, cosmetics, and cleverly hidden kink items.

Most of the bags were carried equally by the four, but soon after, Tam was given the bags to handle, which she had to drag throughout their way out of the parking lot, as the sun blazed down.

"Hngg! Hah! Huff... Why do I have to carry these!? You have arms, use them!"

"Sorry Tammy bear, but you're the strongest of us! And the one who cares more about drinking than actually taking care of your skin. So that's your problem."

Tori smirked as she put on a sunhat and a see through cardigan, which ran to the back of her knees, which covered her pale red swimwear. Tam shot a disgusted look on the communist, knowing that her black and blue cropped hoodie and shorts wouldn't protect her already tan skin from becoming any darker.

A sigh of relief escapes the eyeless girl's mouth as the finally reach the front of the resort entrance, where the cinder block weighted bags were taken from her. The workers had the same difficulty as her trying to put each bag on the small trolly.

They made their way over to the front desk, sandal heels clicking against the tiles, and Ell and Matilda began discussing over to the male worker about their rooms.

"We should get one for all four of us, with separate rooms maybe... But that'd be too expensive--"

"How about we get one with a unicorn--"

"Matilda, no--"

"And a lot of mirrors--"

"Uhh, ma'am, have you decided yet--?"

As they bickered over the counter, Tam examined the inside of the resort, which barely had anybody inside. White and gold paint jobs, a lot of fancy paintings, a small blue fountain in the middle of the area, a crystal chandelier on top...

"Damn, Ell must've worked her ass off just to get the money..."

"Well, you got that right, Tammy..."

Tamara looked quizically at Tori, silver eyes fixed on the chandelier. She never agrees with her opinions, and vice versa, why is she acting different?