Chapter 3: attackers

"Your what?" I said looking at him terrified "alice" he said walking to me "I won't hurt you, I could never" I pulled away from him "your a hybrid, your not suppose to exist" "but I do alice, and your my mate" "no no I'm not" I said walking to the door "you are mistaken" I opened the door and started to run "alice, alice!"

I don't know how long I ran, or how far, i just kept going, I didn't stop for nothing. I soon made it back to the highway knowing I could make it home, I called rain instead "alice where are you? Michael called me panicking saying you ran off" "I'm fine rain I'm on the highway come and get me."

Rain soon showed up, and we went to her house "why did you run from him?" "because.....he is a hybrid" I said almost crying. she sighed "alice I know what he is, I've know he is your mate, I knew all this before you even met him, I've known for a while" I looked at her "rain I don't understand" we pulled into her drive way and Michael was sitting on the porch "I'm not getting out rain" "alice just talk to him" rain got out and walked to him, she told him something, I couldn't hear it.

Rain handed him something, and he walked to her car, I locked the door "alice I have the key" he opened the door and got in "alice we need to talk" "I don't want to talk to you, I don't want to see you" he cranked the car and pulled off before I could get out.

He took me somewhere unfamiliar to me "where are we?" "I told you I need to talk to you" "why out here?" "So you can't run" I rolled me eyes. he put the car in park "come on" "no" I said "okay you can stay here and the wolves can have you" I looked at him "fine" we walked to a cabin and went inside.

"I didn't ask to be a hybrid, I was forced" I looked at him "alice I was the alpha of the wolf pack, but something happened, I was bitten by a vampire, you see I could normally sense them but not this one, she was different, I thought she was human" I looked away "I'm sorry, I was scared, it's just I heard stories about your kind" "alice it's okay come here" he pulled me into his arms and kissed my forehead "do you want to come back with me?" I shook my head and we walked back to the car.

"At 3 o'clock I have to go somewhere for work so you can stay at my house or rains" he held my hand "how long do we have?" he looked at the clock "2 and a half hours" "let's go to you house then you can drop me off at my house" "alright."

We drove to rains house, switched cars and left. we pulled into his drive way and went inside, he sat on the couch and I sat with him I leaned back on him "Michael I'm cold" "hold on" Michael stood up and lit the fire "better?" "a little" he smiled "come here" he put me on his lap and wrapped his arms around me. "alice" "hmm" "promise me something" "what?" "promise me that you'll be careful when I'm not around" I looked at him "promise me you'll never leave" he touched my face "I promise" and kissed my lips" I laid back on him and he played with my hand.

"Alice my love it's time for me to go" I stood up and walked to the front door "ready" I nodded he took my hand and lead me to his car.

"Turn here" I said pointing at my house , he pulled into the drive "so this is where alice Thompson lives" he said smiling I laughed and got out got out "where do you think your going" Michael said pulling me Into his arms "in my house" "hmmm nope" "wait why" I said looking at him. "because" he said brushing my hair back "I said" and he kissed me "I'll see you later" he said "hmmmmm yes"

Michael watched me walk Into my house before leaving. I locked my door and walked up stairs to get a shower. after I took my shower I jumped into my bed and flipped through the tv channels, there wasn't really nothing on tv so I turned it off and laid down for a while.

I woke up to a bang inside my house "Michael?" And nothing "Michael is that you" still silent. I stood up with my phone in my hand and walked Down the hall "Michael?" I looked at the bottom of the stairs and saw a dark tall figure, it turned to look at me, I tried to run but I bumped into something "where do you think your going" a man said grabbing my arm "hey Lucas dinner" the man called to the other.

"She's beautiful, too bad we have to kill her" I let out a little whimper "please don't kill me" "oh but we have to, you see we have been traveling for a while, and we have had nothing to eat, and now" he chuckles "now your our lunch" "please" the man leaned me back holding my neck still reveling my skin "dear God please help" I closed my eyes, but was pulled away before they could bite me.

"if I were you I would leave" a woman said "ad who the hell are you to tell me, that bitch is our dinner" she chuckled "well that bitch is my brothers mate" the woman's eyes turned black "I will tell you one more time, leave while you can" "no" the woman turned into her wolf and attacked my attackers, after she killed them she turned back and walked toward me "are you okay?" she asked I was in shock and didn't answer, I fainted instead