and then she ate my dog

today was the day i was going to finally purchase my apartment in japan. 

i had made a to do list of things i wanted to do in my first day, and it read as this :

- buy a body pillow of my waifu, sagiri izumi 

- buy boba 

- redo my wardrobe and fill it with japanese street fashion 

- find a hot babe who doesnt have a cock 

i thought it was pretty reasonable, except it wasnt.

as soon as i got into my apartment i fell asleep for 14 hours straight, but it didnt really matter. 

to wake myself up, i stepped out onto my balcony. 

i managed to forget that i was no longer in america, i was in japan. home of the japanimation, home of the hot girls. there was a pikachu walking down the street, and it reminded me i needed to eat something.

i threw on an overcoat and went to get some milk tea, because thats what people in japan do, i guess.

after drinking it i began to go collect new clothing pieces for my wardrobe, and since it's japan and everything is cute, i spent well over 1000 american dollars. i'm still a man, i just wanna look good for my lady who is not yet my lady, ya feel ?

anyways, on my way to my apartment, i saw this adorable little girl..she had short teddy bear brown hair with bangs, and wore these cute ass cat ears. her dress fit her perfectly and i just wanted to squeeze her. she was pretty tall for a child, but she had a flat chest so there's no way she could've been an adult.

i figured age is just a number, so i ran up to her.

"KNEE HOE! Watashi wa bryan-desu"

i introduced myself in perfect japanese, and i could not be prouder. even though shes not the big titty girl i had imagined in my dreams, there was something about her that caught my eye.

"what the fuck" the adorable female replied.

"oh my god ur english is so good!!" i praised her. i know girls like praise.

"who are you" she seemed a little airheaded, since i just told her who i was..

"bryan-desu!!" 

"oh hi bryan"

"can i get ur number ?" i figured she already liked me, i mean, whats not to like, right ?

"ok"

my plan had succeeded. i got some good ass mocha milk tea, sexy clothes, and a fucking date tonight. i have to be the luckiest man in japan.