to be honest im kind of sad about it

i excitedly walked to my door, feeling lucky that the excitement hadn't yet rushed to my penis..but i mean, i did just vigorously jack off for an hour and a half. 

i took a moment in order to compose myself before opening the door, wanting to present myself the best i could for my waifu. 

"K-kamusta.." i used more formal version of hello this time, wishing to please her. 

"hey" she responded in a puzzled tone. it seemed to slip my mind how much intelligence she lacked. 

i showed her a smile and let out a small giggle to try to show her it's alright to be a bit dumb sometimes. 

she followed me inside and we joined each other on the couch.

as we made ourselves comfortable, i grabbed the tv remote and turned it on. despite not knowing which channels provided which shows, i flipped around until i found something suitable. cooking shows. i think that would fit the mood, yes ? 

i looked over at the kawaii-desu ne neko girl and basked in all of her glory, seeing a fragile female so...vulnerable..just really got my testosterone flowing. 

i had to do everything i could to stop myself from acting on my animalistic impulses right then and there ! oh how i would have loved to ravage that poor vagina owners insides...

fuck.

i had been staring at her for over five minutes, yet i didnt realize her eyes were completely white and she was twitching weirdly. 

"nanda yo ???" 

she wasn't responding, even though i was speaking in her native tongue..odd.

before i could separate my dicks thoughts and my thoughts, she began foaming out of her precious little mouth. i decided to call 119 in hopes they wouldnt let my perfect princess be harmed.