Xavier Slade

Highly Superior Autobiographical Memory or Hyperthymesia is the ability to remember every single part of life experiences. Remembering everydays of your life. I have this rare ability but I'm not proud of it.

I call it a curse. Living without forgetting even the smallest detail of life is a disaster. I want to forget some specific sad memories but I can't.

I can vividly remember every days of my high-school and college days.

Every part of it...

Nothing more nothing less..

That is an abnormality I guess.

Being extremely smart is cool... for starters.

I'm Xavier Slade, 26 y/o. CEO of one of the best leading company in the whole world. The Slade Industries. Year 2026, today I become a billionaire. I studied at the most prestigious academy in our country, The Ashford Academy. Year 2018 I finished high-school as a valedictorian in Ashford. On my school days I had a lot of experiences and I can remember every detail of it. On my high-school life, I made a promise to the woman which I deeply admired, I love her so much. She is my best-friend.

The promise was 10 years ago, I'm 16 that time. I was so young and desperate for love. High-school life is so fun that time. Everything was a piece of cake.

This is year 2026. The present.

What is about to begin is my untold story 10 years ago. Year 2016, where every hopes, promises and dreams have started.

... Teaser..

To be continued