Chapter 6: My Work.

~~~~~~Author Note this is about when the girl is going to her therapist what I didn't mention in the beginning is that she is bisexual. She knew from early on she liked girls and soon started to like boys.~~~~~~~

As time went on and the therapy sessions continued her mother soon tolerated it all. The girl admitted to her therapist about liking both male and female. Her therapist soon began to help her gain some confidence in herself and help with picking her life up. The thing though that was added to help her was medication that would dull the voices and help with depression a little. She put time into trying to make herself better but it wasn't always for her she heard the news that her sister is pregnant and it is a boy. She wanted to change everything about herself so her nephew would be able to see her and not have to see how messed up she really is. As time continued on and appointments were met, her nephew was born and she was still trying to get better. She was always paranoid  that her parent would find out about her being bisexual and kicking her out for being like that. This made it harder to do anything in fear she would slip up and tell them.... but not everything is how it seems .