Chapter 5: The storm

The little girl is 15 years old soon to be 16 her buddy new everything about her stuff that her family doesn't know about. when the girl went to the doctors her siblings went with her because they had appointments as well. the doctor talked to her separately and the mother was upset because she wasn't called back into the room when they were done with her siblings. the doctor told the girl its either go to a professional therapist and make appointments with them or she would be signed into the psych center. The girl never wanted to go into that place she never liked that idea. Her mother made appointments but she grew upset with not knowing what was going on during her daughters therapy appointments. She soon grew more upset and trying to make it so the little girl goes 1 time a month instead of 2 times a month because she believes if her daughter is on medication than she shouldn't have to go.The little girl kept her words to herself in fear of upsetting her mother. Her mother never wanted her going to the therapist just because she thought if people knew that they would judge her and her parenting skills. soon the girl just stuck to herself and only talked to her father about any matters.