•°*•{Chapter 2}•*°•

{Seonghwa POV}

During lunch Seonghwa was in his own world. The same thoughts are flying in his head.

But... Shes a vampire..! That's can't be possible, a werewolf and a vampire having a child together??? Hell to make a baby! Ugggh!!

{Yunho}
"Hyung? You ok? You've been quiet for awhile... Hell you didnt even start eating your steak, and you eat that sh*t like you haven't eaten in days. You good?"

Everyone is looking at him now... So he has to say whats up.

Sigh.. "Well... I think that my soon to be wife is the... vampire princess..."

He looked back at him and all their faces dropped.

{Yeosang}
"You.. You really think so hyung? I mean the vampire princess?? What means you think it's her??"

"I.. We made eye contact earlier in class and my fore arm twitched. Like a spark was in my arm. So that's why and when I look at her my arm will start having this pins and needles feeling.."

{Mingi}
"Hey! There she is!! Over there! Hey Y/N!! COME HERE!!"

{end of Seonghwa POV}

Y/N was walking out of the little cafe until she heard someone calling her, she turn and saw Mingi waving his body like a mad man. She chuckled and waved.

"Oh.. He wants me come over there, I think it won't hurt to say hi and then leave."

Y/N starts to walk over there until she noticed that guy in class, her heart started to race rapidly and she started to slightly shake.

{Mingi}
"Come and sit with us! So I can introduce you to my friends!"

Mingi exciting smiling at her making her smile back and she sat next to him, and sitting in front of him. Mingi started to tell Y/N their names.

{Mingi}
"The one next me is Yeosang, the one across of him is Jongho who you already know, next to him is Wooyoung, next to you is San, across from him is Hongjoong and next to him is Yunho and next to him is-"

{Seonghwa}
"Seonghwa. My name is Seonghwa, nice to meet you princess."

He took out his hand (which his birthmark is on) for her to shake it and she slowly took his hand (which has her birthmark is) and BOOM both Seonghwa and Y/N eyes turned into a darkish blue close to a purple like color.

Seonghwa and Y/N started to speak in ancient Vampire and Werewolf everyone was looking at them in shock. After a few seconds Seonghwa and Y/N got back into reality and stared at each other confusion.

{Seonghwa}
"Your my soon to be wife...??

"Your my soon to be husband...??"

Y/N realized that they were still holding hands, she slowly took her tiny hand out of Seonghwa big hand.

"May the rest of you let me and my husband talk alone. Please?"

{Seonghwa}
"Please and thank you. I'll see you guys in class."

Everyone left and it was only Y/N and Seonghwa. Just staring at each other. Finally Seonghwa broke the silence.