2. not my type

I should confess. This is my favorite story of all since I looove jeongcheol. I'm enjoying is the most. Support me? Here we go.

It has been a couple of weeks since Seungcheol encountered the gorgeous person. He nearly forgot their face and only remembered long fair hair.

"It wasn't such a big deal", he mutters while entering the same lecture he had the very day they met.

He discovers that Wonwoo is absent but it doesn't surprise him at all. The boy never bothered to attend lectures of the bald.

He walks out of the auditorium so hungry that his stomach growls. Seungcheol dials one of his friends who had a lecture of marketing on the first floor.

"Hey, Joshua, let's go to angel's food, I'm starving and Wonwoo didn't come"

"Hi, Cheol, I'm already here, making an order. Be quick, join us", he hears someone else's muttering near his friend.

"Uhh..us? Who's with you?", he quickly rushes towards the café exiting the university gates.

"It's my new friend, why? He's a sweetheart, don't worry", some cute giggles are heard at the background. Seungcheol opens the door of the café and dials his friend again.

"Uhm..I'm here where are you?", his eyes travel around and suddenly he freezes.

The beautiful creature he met that day is sitting right there, real and even more stunning. His fair hair now is tied into ponytail, a single long strand falling to his face, which is shining in the sunlight. Seungcheol is fully knocked out discovering that sitting opposite to the fairy is no other than Joshua.

"C'mere Cheol!", Joshua waves to him which attracts the gorgeous boy's attention to Seungcheol who feels his knees tremble at the eye contact. The beauty's eyes widen, his mouth agape. Gathering the last remainders of his confidence Seungcheol walks up to the two.

Joshua stands up and greets him bro style, "What's up, man? U ok? You seem ill"

"I'm- not, just..yes, I'm ill, a bit", Seungcheol mumbles his eye twitching while he avoids meeting the pair of shocked orbs.

"This", Joshua bows mockingly while turning to the beauty, "is Yoon Jeonghan: Owner of a sweet voice and he's a business student."

"This", he bows again, "is Choi Seungcheol: random cute and kind guy, who studies law".

Jeonghan passes him a hand and the boy shakes it awkwardly, embarrassed that his palm is covered with sweat.

"Wow, do you always look this lost or it's just me who makes you freak out?", Jeonghan smiles widely but it's seemingly fake.

"It's just my face. I can't help it. You don't make me freak out. Never ever", Seungcheol bobs his head up and down nervously.

"Eh..what the actual fuck is going on?", Joshua shifts his eyes from one friend to the other.

"I've already met him once. He was ill back then too. Calling me fairy and shit", Jeonghan laughs making the doe-eyed boy even more nervous.

"Hey, I said I'm a dreamy guy, and sometimes I say ridiculous stuff, why make a big deal out of it?", Seungcheol laughs awkwardly.

"Uhm..I still don't get a single shit. Fuck my life", Joshua clutches his head with confused expression.

Jeonghan laughs at Joshua and his laughter is literally like "Hahahaha". Seungcheol makes a note that Jeonghan looks and sounds freaking pretty when he laughs.

They sit there eating and talking about university and other general stuff, Seungcheol speaking little most of the time. Jeonghan transferred from the Yeongsan university just a month ago, that's why they had never met before.

"Is your friend always this mute, Josh?", asks Jeonghan eyeing the doe-eyed boy who has been staring at him ten minutes straight. Seungcheol furiously blushes and looks down. He looks up after some seconds confident all of a sudden.

"No, I was just thinking of some law stuff. Jeonghan, are you enjoying your time here in our university?", he tries to look casual but probably fails.

"Yeeah, it's a pity that my boyfriend preferred not to transfer, and remained in Youngsan", he pouts and sips his coffee.

"B-", Seungcheol coughs choking on his drink,"Boy-" cough, "friend? Boyfriend?"

Jeonghan blinks rapidly and hands him a paper wipe, "Yes, boyfriend. I'm not straight"

"Yes, I know", Jeonghan makes a wtf face while Joshua facepalms at Seungcheol's awkwardness and chuckles.

Seungcheol wipes his face while waving his hand, "I mean, no, right, um, who is it?"

"Why? You don't know him anyways..? Or should I tell his first and last name?", Jeonghan goes hahahaha again.

"No, maybe I know the guy", all of a sudden Seungcheol is unbearably sad.

"His name is Mingyu, do you know any Mingyu-named guy?", the pretty boy teases.

"No, I don't", beams the older sadly.

"Hey, Cheol, are you into him or what? You're being weird", Joshua nudges his side and mischievously smirks.

"What? Hell no! I like girls", Seungcheol pushes Joshua a little.

"I hope you're not", Jeonghan sips his coffee looking out the window, "you're not my type"

"And not gay", adds Joshua cackling.

"I always turn straight guys gay, that's not even a point, Josh", Jeonghan scoffs and smiles teasingly.

Seungcheol looks at the breathtakingly beautiful boy opposite to him one last time and excuses himself to leave.

"Mingyu. Sounds like he's a jerk" is his last thought before dozing off that night.

i looove jeonghan's laughter, it's literally hahahaha, awwe such a baby angel. how's the story? comment mah brudahs.