Chapter Twenty Eight: The Warning Sign

It's been a long day

.

.

.

"You know...there's a women here that looks familiar." Patrica said and served Holly a drink from the bar at the restaurant.

"Really? Which one?" Holly replied and took a small sip of her drink.

"The one sitting over by the door. I've just got this strange feeling I've seen her before somewhere." Patrica thought of the potential options that the women could be.

Was it Caroline? No it couldn't be. This women's hair was too long, and dark brown instead of red.

"Might've been someone you saw on the tour." Holly shrugged and tried to comfort her friend.

"Yeah maybe. I'm probably just being silly."

The women looked up from her menu as Patrica made her way over to the table she was sat at. There was still a familiar feeling about this women, and not a positive one either. Patrica ignored it and just took her order in order to remain professional.

She tried not to bring up the familiar feeling she was experiencing with this random women that very well could have been a stranger just like Holly's subtle prediction, but it proved impossible when the women brought it up first. Who knew they were feeling the same way?

"Have we met before? Sorry I know it sounds weird but I swear I've seen you before." Patrica pretended to act surprised at the thought. "Really?"

"Yeah. Maybe I'm just bein silly." The women set her money for her meal on the table for Patrica to collect.

"No don't worry you're not being silly. To be honest I've felt that way too. Ever since I saw you sittin here. My best friend just thinks that I recognize you from a tour I went on."

"What tour was it?"

"Oh. Highway To Hell."

The other women suddenly grabbed her purse. "I should go."