Chapter 7

"Owen....no~" Claire giggled feeling how his hand was moving up her warm thigh under the dress she was wearing that afternoon. Of course, her telling him to stop and concentrate didn't mean she didn't like feeling his fingertips up her skin; his touch had the ability to wake her body up in seconds. It had only been a few days since they had slept together and even if both of them were eager to get more of that intense and electrifying connection they shared, Claire still wanted to focus on her thesis.

Owen chuckled against her neck as he leaned forward, trapping her between the arm and back of the couch of his office, slowly lying her down. His lips exhaled warm air against her freckles while peppering her with kisses. "...But we always eat before we work." He let his finger pads feel the softness of her inner thigh, making him grunt. "And I'm starving..." He moaned, feeling his cock twitching in his pants; her innocence was one of the factors that turned him on the most.

Claire cried out, feeling her body reacting oppositely to what her mind was dictating, starting to lose control of the situation. She had wanted to have more sex since last Saturday morning, but she still didn't know how to initiate it, and now that her body was finally getting the attention she had been missing, it was very hard to stop.

She moaned, feeling his mouth brushing up her chin and finally meeting her lips. He pecked them gently before dragging it to a deeper kiss. Claire gulped as his hands parted her legs. She had to pull away. "No!" She blushed, fixing her green eyes on his, scolding him a little. "Don't make me send you to stand in the corner!"

Owen sat on his side of the couch and pouted, making her laugh. She kissed his cheek and, fixing her dress, she went back to her papers and to what they had been discussing. He cleared his throat and tried to concentrate.

Ten minutes later he was already giving into his instincts, unable to resist her. Claire eyed him while he inched closer to her. "That little dress is driving me wild, Princess." He confessed while his lips kissed up her jawline. "I just need to take it off and it will all be good." He teased her, his fingers traveling to her back, looking for the zipper.

Claire shivered, feeling his fingers against her warm flesh. She felt herself dripping a little. Owen smiled against her ear, it was as if he knew that she was wet for him already; or maybe the way she had shifted and crossed her legs gave her away. She bit on her lower lip, and resting her hands on his biceps, she pulled him back a little. "Let's move to the chairs... now..." She said softly while panting, standing up.

Claire made sure his desk remained between them while they sat across from each other. That was definitely the longest hour in Owen's life. It had helped a little though, since she wasn't at his arm's length and that dress no longer in his sight; he had managed to calm down a bit and work with her, making some progress on her thesis.

The professor offered to walk his student out of the building and midway to her dorm. December had barely started, and that peculiar smell of Christmas was already lingering through campus. The hallways were decorated and students were already sharing their plans for the upcoming winter break. It was a windy afternoon, so people avoided being out unless necessary. The yard was empty and so were the halls.

Claire couldn't keep herself from brushing her fingers down that thick vein running down the inside of his arm to his wrist while they walked, almost as if she was fighting the urge to hold his hand. His fingers would curl in, touching hers every time she brought them against the palm of his hand while playing with them like that.

They stopped walking; Owen looked around to study their surroundings and make sure they were alone. He rested his hands on her waist, and with a mischievous chuckle he pushed her into the shadows of the isolated hall and kissed her.

His lips were gentle on hers but his tongue was desperate. Claire moaned, feeling how his hands almost automatically skimmed over her top and cupped her breasts, those soft round breasts he couldn't get enough of. She curved her body against his frame, pressing as tight as she could. After just a few seconds, he pulled back and smiled at her. "See you in class, beautiful." He smirked and stepped back so she could resume her walk back to her dorm. Claire hummed to herself and nodded lightly.

That evening, the redhead was still blushing. It had really taken a lot of self-control to stop herself from letting Owen distract her during their meeting, not to mention that kiss had left her seeing stars. Claire was still very new to all the overwhelming sensations her body sparked in her brain, not yet totally able to tell that she was turned on and the sticky feeling she had between her legs meant she was horny. She shifted in her bed as she let her mind play small fantasies while she went through Owen's Instagram and those photos of him working out. Now that she had seen — and felt — the size of his cock, the tickles she felt below her belly button were even more intense.

She smiled and opened her iMessage conversation with Owen: I haven't been able to stop thinking about you and the way you make me feel since this afternoon. She texted him, still too unexperienced to expect him to take that as a shy hint that she wanted to take care of the issues he was triggering and she had omitted in the text.

Owen was trying to catch up on some grading in his living room when he got that message. He smiled, unable to stop his dick from twitching a little. Next time I am keeping those wet panties, to avoid them causing any trouble. He so bluntly informed her, this was not a suggestion. He was keeping them.

Claire blushed at his message and stared at the screen for a few seconds. She could feel how she dripped a little at the realization that he knew exactly what she meant with her text message. She looked out of the door, trying to figure out if Zara was around. She gulped, and standing from her bed, she closed the door to her bedroom and locked it.

Three minutes went by and she had yet to reply. She wanted to, but didn't know what to say. She went with her logic, she knew he would still have her body react this way, and if her panties wouldn't be the ones getting wet then something else would. Then I guess I'll end up with soaked bed sheets.

Owen laughed at her reply; she was so cute and still so innocent but she had confirmed that she was turned on and he appreciated that she was trying to go along with this. How wet are you right now, Princess? He needed to know. He was desperate to have her, and had been dealing with a throbbing cock ever since she'd asked to sit on different sides of his desk.

Claire gulped and shifted on her spot. She wanted to google 'how to sext with your crush' but that was not sexy and decided to just go with her instincts and follow his lead, just like she did for their first kiss and her first time. So wet my panties are leaking through. She bit on her hand after sending that.

Owen grunted and he had to adjust his growing bulge. So wet my cock would slip inside your pussy smoothly, baby?

Claire released a high pitched cry, unable to stop herself from going back to the previous weekend and remembering how it felt. Of course. And I can't stop thinking about how thick and hard you feel inside me.

Owen moaned and had to put the cellphone down for a moment. He undid his jeans and brought them down to his knees while still sitting on his couch. He rolled his briefs down, freeing his cock and watching it tower up. Tell me more, Princess. What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you close your eyes...

She bit on her lower lip and closed her eyes for a few seconds. She blushed and moaned, not realizing she was rolling her hips against the mattress, allowing herself to feel what her thoughts from that one night and next morning were feeding her. The tip of your cock, your length, and how the sight of it makes me want to feel it buried inside of me.

Owen found his right hand playing with the head of his cock while he read her words. He had to hold his cellphone with his left one while he stroked himself a little bit. He groaned, pumping his shaft slowly. I like fucking you deep; you have such a tight pussy, baby... and those tits. It took him about a minute to type that just with his left hand while he kept moving his right one up and down his erection. Owen tilted his head back, thinking about those breasts.

I like it when you run your hands up on me and squeeze them. She admitted. It made her feel sexy. Your hands massaging my breasts while I rode your cock is one of the things that felt the best.

Owen found it impossible to reply right away, he wished he could pull her up from her waist, have her straddle his hips and fuck her hard and deep with that large throbbing erection he had around his fingers while his face was buried in her breasts, tasting her nipples. The image of this was making him moan and feel how his desperation was building up into his climax. He couldn't possibly stop right now. He let go of the phone and tilted his head against the back rest, his hand moving the fastest he could while he grunted. He could feel his cockhead throbbing before a long white web erupted from it. He moaned and pumped it a little bit more, making sure all of his cum was out.

By then it had been about five minutes, he picked his cellphone and replied back. Next time I see you... I am going to fuck you hard. You hear me, Princess?