TIME (one shot)

So this is just a little something I had stored away and decided to upload it. It's just mushy feelings really lol!! xx

So this is what it feels like. To lose the only thing that is worth living for! Ok so I might be being a bit  mellow dramatic.

My friends keep saying "oh it'll get easier, time heals everything".

Well it doesn't fucking feel like. Fuck time and fuck all you fuckers that think I should get over it.

How can I get over Cammie? God even thinking about her name makes my heart ache.

All the mornings I would wake up and whisper her name as her body would pressed perfectly against mine. The endless amount of encounters we had when moan her name into her sheets as she would send me over the edge. Fuck it I need a drink!

No, I'm not an alcoholic before you go making assumptions. I am simply drowning my sorrows for losing the one good thing I had going in my life.

Ok so I didn't lose her as such, it wasn't as though I left her unattended at the supermarket and boom she disappeared.

I pushed her away. I pushed the woman that made everything about my shitty life disappear.

"Vodka!" I mumbled to Valerie who gave me a sympathetic look.  Jesus did the whole town know I'd been dumped by Cammie?

Ok so it had been two weeks. Two goddamn miserable weeks and this was the bar where me and Cammie would come most weekends to hang out with friends.

Yep that pool table over there used to be where we would most of our time flirting and kissing. The more we drank, the more we would kiss and declare our love for one another or  how much we wanted to fuck one another before one of us caved.

It's was normally Cammie who would bite her plump lip and grab our stuff and drag me back to her apartment, stopping for short but hot make out sessions along the way.

"Do you want any coke with that?" Val asked me as she placed the clear spirit in front of me. It's powerful smell already hitting my nostrils.

"No thank you" I replied sliding dollar bills across the bar.

"Ice?" she questioned with a raised eye brow. I always felt envious of people who could drink spirits on the rocks..damn fuckers.

"No this is perfect" I smiled as I picked up the glass and knocked back the clear liquid.

If this was a month ago my gag reflexes would have kicked in by now but now I just felt the burning sensation soothing my wounds. My inner wounds. God I was such a deep mess.

"Screw you...you know I set up that last shot" rang through my ears as my head swirled around towards the door following the sweet voice.

God she looked amazing. Her smile was back on her face. One I hadn't seen in a while all thanks to my shitty self.

She looked amazing. She was dressed in her college jersey and her denim daisy dukes I bought her for her birthday.

Her usual blonde hair was darkened from being wet. She was obviously fresh from the shower after a game.

My thoughts immediately think of her body in the shower. How we used to shower together..Amy stop. I snapped my head back around as I mumbled to Val to order me another vodka before the rest of Cammie's teammates swarmed up to the bar next to me.

Judging by the general good vibe conversations and over hearing Cammie, it was obvious they must of won their soccer match. Cammie is an amazing soccer player and I'm not just saying that as her creepy ex girlfriend but she really is.