Your little Date

You wake up at 11 and start to get ready for your first meet up with Jungkook.

You wear:

https://s3

https://s3.amazonaws.com/com.stitchfix.blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/25104851/T4_W19_0010_BLG_Festival-Outfits-for-Every-Style3-296x296.jpg And you go on your way to meet him at the Café. You walk there because of how close it is to your house.
You walk in and see Jungkook surrounded by high school girls. You get a little jealous and walk up to them.

Y/n: Excuse me. This is my seat.

They get up and let u sit down.

Girl: Who is she?
Jungkook: That's my girl. Y/n.
Girls: Awh. What the fudge. I can't believe u have a girlfriend.

Y/n: Okay. U guys can leave now.
You say in frustration
They leave and Jungkook looks up to u and smiles.
Y/n: Okay leave me alone.
Jungkook: So girlfriend....
Y/n: Shhh. It was an act. Don't get too excited.
Jungkook: mm. *cough* I bought us drinks already y/n. 
Y/n: Sure thanks.

A part of u still hurts so bad just seeing him because of what happened years ago.

Jungkook: So how was America?
Y/n: It was fine. Very well put together.
Jungkook: I see you've gotten prettier too.
Y/n: Yuhp. I focused on myself instead of looking for guys. Because they just ain't it.
Jungkook: Oh I see I see.

The waitress: Table 7 here are your drinks.
Jungkook/y/n: thank you.

Jungkook: Mm what do you want to do today?
Y/n: I thought that we were just having this meeting or whatever.
Jungkook: well you're already here so let's go do something. I can take you shopping. Do u need more clothes?
Y/n: hmm.  I suppose. I need more clothes and groceries. But don't take it the wrong way. We aren't going on a date.
Jungkook: Okay okay. Hurry finish your drink.

After you finish your drinks you walk out and start walking towards Jungkook's car. Jungkook opens the door for u and you get in.

Jungkook: So where should we go?
Y/n: It doesn't matter. Whatever you feel like is fine.
Jungkook: Okay then.

He starts to drive off.
When you arrive you see a big mall.

Y/n: Wah. That's big.
Jungkook: Yeah. They just built this not too long ago. Well, let's go in.

When you walk in all you see if big stores. Store after store. Nicely layed out and Jungkook grabs your hand and pulls you to the first store.

Jungkook: This looks nice. Here, try it on.

Y/n: I don't like it.

Jungkook: Fine. Try this one on.

Y/n: No.

Jungkook: Look, stop being like that. We came here to buy you clothes not to go on a "date"remember. So don't be so picky.

Y/n face gets red.