Moving

*explicit language in this content*

At that moment. Your heart breaks. Completely. It just shatters. Jungkook spots you. He notices the sad look upon your face, so he moves in to grab the girls waist pulling her closer to him. She kisses him on the cheek. He looks up and sees you crying and he smirks.
At school the next day you see Jungkook in the back with the girl he was with yesterday, which is Hyeri. You avoid them but they start to pick on you.

Hyeri: So y/n what'd you do yesterday?

You avoid her. And ignore her.

Hyeri: Bitch. Answer me.
She comes behind you and hits your head.

Y/n: Don't touch me.
Hyeri: Try me hoe.
Y/n: Go away.

Hyeri hits your head again.

Hyeri: You're such a slut. Ha. Jimin only wants you for your body.
Hyeri: You should go be his little Slave. Baby you're only good for sellin that body of yours just like your mom did. That's probably why she's in America.
Y/n: Enough. I've had enough. Talk about me but don't talk about my mom. You don't know nothing about her.
Hyeri: Mmhm. Then why hasn't she been around? Oh wait I forgot you don't have a father either. He probably gave her up as he did to u.

You get overwhelmed and get up and leave. Before you leave you look back at Jungkook.

Y/n: I thought you were better than this, but I guess I thought wrong.

You leave and he looks down.

*How sadddd*

The next days pass by as you continuously don't show up. Everyday Jungkook looks up to your seat to look for u, but you aren't there.

Lizzy starts to notice this all. And she decides she wants to do something about it. So she goes to your house after school. She sees you're packing up and knocks on the door.

Y/n: Give me one second! I'll be there!

You come out to meet lizzy.

Y/n: Hi.
Lizzy: Are you going somewhere?
Y/n: Uh.
Lizzy: Is it because of Jungkook?
Y/n: Please. Don't talk about him.
Lizzy: Y/n trust me you don't know what you're doin.
Y/n: Jungkook doesn't either but I'm still leaving no matter what.
Lizzy: Y/n but you don't understand. Hyeri planned all of this. It's all her. She made Jimi....
Y/n: Stop! Please. Just stop. Don't talk about that. I'm done with that. Even if they planned it. It won't fix anything.
Lizzy: No you don't understand you didn't let me finish.
Y/n: No. there's nothing else to say. Please. Just leave me alone.
Lizzy:....I'm sorry y/n. Safe travels. Good luck. I'll miss you.
Y/n: Yeah thanks. I'll miss you too.
Lizzy: Bye

You wave bye.