ok?

one day , everyone suddenly had money and flew to a gas station to meet . when everyone saw each other , they got excited INTERNALLY but were so awkward that they stared at each other and parted into their own groups. justine and alex were being weird headasses , whilst grace just watched, feeling very concerned with her life . majestic and emily awkwardly hugged and then started laughing and talking in sync with their identical voices. ava couldn't tell them apart, but majestic yelled at her to stop saying they sounded alike. abuse. drea and sophia were wheezing like old men while watching memes and julia was showing ava her meet and greet pictures . mauri kept poking ava in the face and she punched his hand but he's fine don't worry. soon he whipped out his weed and was high asf , like usual. erika was just sitting with lilli , admiring the dolan twins, specifically grayson, ew.
"yolo swag bitches" said drea. grace responded with; "hi bench" . mauri and alex just said "ok" . ava and drea started cackling like weirdos and everyone backed away in hOrror. they all decided it was a great idea to go live , so justine went live on her account. of course, no one joined. so we went live on emikes account. peOple joined and said "wow the group chat that jacob lives in finally met!" and "iCoNic" cuz they are asian headasses.

— to be continued, i have no ideas , you better have enjoyed reading that :©