sneaky, meowth

Jessie and james went off to collect firewood for the night, so they left meowth in charge of staying at camp and looking after their belongings.

"Eh? What's dis?" Meowth questioned as he picked up a mysterious looking blue book with a red ribbon attached and read, 'property of james Morgan, do not touch or read unless I give permission to do so, MEOWTH'.

"Ah, Jimy knows me too well, I'm goin read it anyways tho...."

Meowth opened up the book, it read; 'meowth if you are reading this I suggest that you DONT continue....'

"Ha, I'm still goin read this Jim"

He flipped open to the next page, only to see the title, 'jessie' he kept on reading.

It read; dear journal,
Jessie, my partner, gives me butterfrees in my stomach, I think about her every night and every morning, I just want to stay up all night just to watch her drift off into a deep slumber that not even a beedrill could wake her up. But I'm just too afraid to get rejected to admit my feelings, I don't want her to know that I adore her in anyway, shape or form.
Heck, I haven't even told meowth!!
But with his big meowth he'll probably tell jessie about how I feel so I'm still hesitant about telling him.

"Well, I gotta say I DID see it comin'. I mean from the way he looks at her you would have guessed he has a big, no, massive crush on her." Meowth said as he kept on reading the last little bit.

It read; I think, no, I KNOW I have a huge crush on jessie but I can't possibly tell her, she'll only laugh or hit me.

"Oh, james yous got it real bad fer her. I'll jus' have to bring this up to him when jessie's not around......" his voice trailed off as he heard the two coming back.

He closed the book as fast as he could before putting it in his own sachel to read later.....
****************
A/N:
I hoped you enjoyed this tell me if I should do more in the comments, I personally think it's not that bad but could use some improvements. But, hey, I tried! 😅