Lonely Meowth

Several months later...

'How long is she gonna be?' James thought.

"Ugh, I'm tired of waitin' already! Meowth whined.

Just give it a few more minutes Meowth..." James said.

James was waiting for his girlfriend to come out of the changing room stall. It had been several months that they have been together,  and that was all thanks to Meowth.

Meowth had gotten bored of waiting around for them to confess to eachother, so he just figured if he hooked them up it would cure his ever so growing boredom and it did for awhile but...

But, he just saw them so happy together and wondered why no one loved him the way Jessie and James love eachother, why do they get the happy ending. Don't get me wrong, Meowth was beyond happy for them but seeing them everyday acting so happy and loving, he couldn't help but wonder, 'why doesn't any pokèmon love me the way they love eachother, am I just not loveable? Oh that's right, I'm a walking and talking freak-show of a Meowth that nobody can love... that's how Meowsie put it anyway...

What seemed like forever waiting, Jessie came out of the stall with a stunning red dress on with a purple feathered scarf around her neck, white pearls also accompanied the scarf. One her feet she wore thigh high black boots and her hair was tied into a tight bun with a red hair clip to match the dress.

James tried to keep his mouth from hanging.

"How do I look?" She said, already knowing what the answer was.

"Y- you look great, gorgeous even!" James complimented.

Meowth just rolled his eyes. He was in an off mood today.

Jessie -for once in her life- ignored the scratch cat pokèmon, instead gazed at James and said, "can you pay for this James, pleeeaaase?" She pouted.

One of James' many weaknesses was, he just couldn't say no to Jessie and sometimes it was good but other times... well I think you can guess how that went...

"Yeah, but make this the last one, Jess. After all we need to spend our winnings on food and other stuff as well..." James stated.

Jessie had won a pokèmon contest recently and wanted to spend some of the winnings immediately.

"Fine, okay, after you buy this we'll go" she huffed.

When the many many items were bought, they got out of there and looked around.

"Finnally, yous took forever in dere, I thought I was gonna forget how ta walk" Meowth complained as he stretched.

They all walked over to a restaurant that was extremely cheap but they served good ramen soo...

After they ate they found some ground that was free so they set up their tent there and went to sleep.

Laying down, Jessie clung onto James as he held her by the waist. He kissed her softly on the forehead before they both drifted off.

Everyone slept peacefully... apart from Meowth...

Thoughts lingered in the back of his head. 'Why am I not loved?' 'Why can't I be loved?' 'Why can't I have what they have?' 'Why do I have to be like this? Lonely...'

************************
Guess who's back, back, back, back again, gain, gain... lol

What's this? I'm actually active on this story now? Whhaaat?! • o •

It's been awhile since I wrote for this story but I'm back!