Shut Up and Kiss Me

Bakugo's POV

     'I just kissed him.. ' I thought. I pulled away, and stared at him. His body was in such bad condition. I swear I will take care of him until he gets 100% better. I was apparently lost in thought because he was sat up and looking at me.

Kirishima's POV

    'He kissed me. Holy SHIT! He kissed me!!!' My heart fluttered at the thought. I could tell he was lost in thought or something because he froze with his head looking down at the ground. I sat up, trying my hardest to not wince at the shooting pain in my side. Bakugo snapped out of it and looked at me. I grinned and laughed. Bakugo got up and grabbed a container from his desk. I watched him as he made his way back to the couch and opened the bottle. He took out 2 tiny round blue pills. "Open up" He said with the pills in his hand. "Wait, what're those?" I asked. "Your fucking pills dumbass. Now open up." "What are they supposed to do?" I knew I was annoying him. "They were given to me to fucking give to you whenever you were in fucking pain. So I'm guessing they are fucking pain pills you moron." He scoffed "now fucking open up before I fucking hold you down and shove them down your throat.

     " I smirked and laughed after the last sentence. "What the fuck is so funny?" "Oh nothing" I say innocently looking up and smiling. "You'd better fucking tell me now shit head!" He started to raise his voice. "I couldn't help but laugh again and shake my head "nope!" "Goddamn it Red!" He yelled and set the pill container on the coffee table and then grabbed my throat. He leaned in close to my ear and whispered, "this is your last chance to tell me or else"   "or else what?" I said in a smart ass tone. I saw his eyes scrunch angrily and he smirked, his hand still on my throat. His hold tightened a little and he pushed me backwards kissing me deeply. I ended up moaning and whining. I forgot about my injuries for like 10 seconds. He lighted up his grip and pulled up from the kiss. "Fuck I'm so sorry" he said in a worried voice. I gathered the strength to pull my hands up to his cheeks, "Katsuki," I whispered "don't be sorry." He sat up and helped me up. He grabbed the two pills again and told me to open up. I did then he gave me a drink of water. "Bleh" I stuck my tongue out and squinted. "Haha, they taste like shit?" Bakugo questioned and then laughed. I nodded yes still making the face.

      He helped me sit up. "Wanna watch a movie for now?" "Sure" "What one?" "I don't care, surprise me!" I said. Bakugo got up and walked to the other side of the room and grabbed a case which I assume as DVD's inside. He flips through a few sections and smirks. He grabbed it out of its pouch and then walked over to his TV and then put it in the DVD player. "What are we watching?" I ask. "You said surprise you. Why would I run the surprise dumbass?" He laughed. "Come on mann" I half laughed half whined. "Nope. Now shut up and watch." He sat back down then grabbed the TV remote. I sat back and watched the previews, not knowing what to expect. Finally the title screen came on. "The conjuring" it read. Fuck. It looked like a horror movie. I fucking hated horror movies. They are so scary. Come on kirishima. Man up. I thought. I noticed Bakugo looking at me. "What's up? Don't like my choice?" He smirked. "Oh, no no, it's good" I laughed nervously. He rolled his eyes and still had a huge ass grin on his face.

Bakugo's POV

      'This little shit head is fucking scared.' I thought to myself. I grinned and clicked play. I watched his face, he looked worried. I rolled my eyes and put my arm around his shoulder and got him to lay his head on my shoulder. 'This is gonna be good' I thought to myself then sat back and got comfortable. His eyes were glued to the TV, he tensed up every time the eerie music came on. He grabbed my arm. Cute. He kept squeezing it and burying his head into my shoulder every time a "scary" part came on. I laughed aloud. Suddenly there was a loud knock on the door. Kirishima almost jumped 10 feet high then he winced. "Oh my god you dumbass" I laughed so loud. I paused the movie then got up and walked to the door.

Short chapter I know. I'm having a really bad night right now, I'll have to post another chapter tomorrow. XD