THIRTEEN

Hitting the punching bag feels great right now. "Opal. You need to calm down, " Iris sits down on the mat, eating some fries from McDonald's. "How can I when she's trying to jump his bones?" I take a hit at it and I feel my knuckles pop.

"Do you honestly think that Dylan would cheat on you with that slut?" She asks and throws a fry at me. I luckily caught it with my mouth and eat it. "You never know. He has no brain when it comes to girls flirting with him, " I hug onto the punching bag and pat a bit. She snorts and sips her cola. "Now that was funny, ".

I purse my lips together and hug tighter on the bag. "Sorry it has to come to this, bud, " I let go of it and hit the punching bag so it splits open and sand comes rushing out.

"You're gonna be one hell of a scary Luna, " She scoffs and bites into her burger.

~•~

Finding a dress is terrible. There are too plain ones and too over the top ones. The ball doesn't start for another three hours but it takes one hour to get there.

I turn around and jump at Dylan leaning against the doorframe. "Fuck, " I mutter under my breath and tilt my head at him. "Is your only joy in life to scare me?" I ask and hang the dress up. "Pretty much, " He walks slowly over to me, his hands in his pockets.

"You know what you need?" He mutters. Dylan wraps his arms around me and pulls me into his chest. His mouth on my neck. "What is that, " I hold onto his arms with my hands and tilt my head so he has more access to my neck.

He places a gentle kiss where I should be marked, I bite my lip to hide a gasp. "A bath, " He moves his arms under my shirt and draws circles on my stomach. "Sounds nice. Only if you join me, " I look at the dresses I have and spot one. It's a simple red dress that has a slit at the leg.

"Mmmm, " He sighs and turns me around. Moving his hands under my thighs and I wrap my legs around his torso. My arms around his neck as he walks us over to the bathroom.

Once the bath is full. He sits down in it and I follow in after him. He wraps his arms over my stomach and pulls me into him. Picture Above <3

"Why did you want to become Alpha?" I ask and he rests his mouth on my shoulder. "It's a long story and I think it will bore you, " He presses a kiss against my skin. "I have three hours to kill so spit it, " I mumble and he sighs.

"I was once an Alpha of a pack. The Shadow Pack," He confesses and I frown. That pack was attacked a few years ago and there were no survivors. "Surprised?" He asks and I nod.

"Okay. Well, it was attacked by a clan of rogues, don't ask why because I have no clue. But I was the only survivor, I went in hiding, I had no choice. I trained every single day, harder and harder. And that's how I became the Alpha of this pack," He pulls me closer and nibbles on my neck and moves his hand that's around my stomach, up and down my waist.

"That was interesting," I mumble out sink into his touch and leans my head back against his shoulder as his face goes into my neck. Whispering things about how hot and sexy I am.

"Calm down big guy, " I swivel around and kiss his lips. "I'm pretty relaxed now, " I rise up from the tub and step out. A smack placed on my ass. I grab a towel and wrap it around myself.

I look back at Dylan who is just staring at me with a smirk. I frown at him with amusement as I dry my hair with another white towel. I grab some body mist and spray it on my body and wrists. I turn around and watch his shoulder muscles flex as he moves out of the bathtub and he wraps a towel around his torso. My eyes make their way onto his hard stomach. Damn.

My sight moves up to his face and his lips are in a smirk as he looks at me with amusement. "Lucky you got a guy like this?" He jokes and I nod. "Pfhhh. Please," I roll my eyes and re-adjust my towel so it's tighter.