It's You (Namjin)

Namjoon's P.O.V!

I wait, kicking my legs back and forth like a little kid as I sit on top of the monkey bars at the park near my house. I sigh, laying across the bars as my mind drifts.

*I wonder what Jin is doing on his date right now....*

I think, closing my eyes as I picture Jin laughing as I try to dance, smiling softly at the image.

"-ey! HEY!!"

My eyes snap open at the screaming voice as something soft hits the side of my head. I sit up gingerly, looking around for the person who was yelling. I freeze when I see Dexter glaring up at me to the right of me.

I raised an eyebrow in curiosity and question as she huffs and climbs up to join me, grumbling about idiots in love and being friends with them.

"Hey Dex, wassup?!"

I laughed as she stumbles, glaring at me as she fixed herself.

"Jin is back from his 'date', if you were wondering, he's crying....You shou-"

She started saying, but before she was finished, I was running towards Jin's house, yelling a quick "Thank You!" back at Dexter, before jumping over a nearby fence to get there quicker.

I grin when I hear her say "Go get him, you illegal klutz!" before laughing as I almost face-plant after jumping the fence. I continue to cut through other people's backyards, making it to Jin's house in 5 minutes instead of 10-15 minutes.

I pant, quickly catching my breath before climbing the tree beside his bedroom window. I look in, frowning when I see him crying on the edge of his bed, gently knocking.

I smile softly when he looks up, shocked to see me before smiling and coming over to open the window for me. I sneak in, hugging him when he locks the window and turns around, holding him as he cries.

I run one hand through his hair while the other one is wrapped around his waist, hugging him close.

"Shhhh, Jinnie, Baby, tell me what's wrong, what happened and are you okay?! Please my love, tell me you're okay......"

I whisper in his ear, not realizing that I called him baby and my love. I feel him freeze, before realizing what I called him, tensing up when I realize, scared. He mumbles something, grip tightening when I try to step back, causing me to stop.

"What was that, Jin?!"

I whisper looking down at him, confused and hopeful.

"Call me that again...."

He whispered, lifting his head up, his lip inches of mine as he stares intently into my eyes.

"Wha-"

"Call me Baby again.... please..."

He cuts me off, staring at my lips before flicking his eyes back up at mine. I glup, before whispering in his ear seductively.

"Jinnie Baby...."

Just as I pull back, sweet and plumb lips crash into my chapped dry ones, making us both groan. I slowly walk to his bed, sitting down and pulling him gently on my lap as we continue to kiss.

I lay down on my back, pulling him with me as we break apart, panting.

"Wow....that was....Am-"

"Amazing...."

We giggle, kissing lightly before turning and laying side by side in each other's arms.

"I love you, Jin! Forever...."

I whisper, kissing him gently before cuddling him close and closing my eyes as he says it back, both of us falling asleep beside each other.