late night

Addi's pov
I can't sleep. I then get out of my bunk, and went to the back lounge, to my surprise, Vinny was back there.

"Hey you." He says as I sit.

"Hey." I say.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"I guess." I say.

"It took everything I had not to knock that guy out. " He says.

"I'm sure dad did enough damage." I say.

"Yeah. Look, I really care about you." He says.

"What about my dad, and our age difference?" I ask.

"We can cross that bridge later. " He says.

"Are you sure we can make this work?" I ask.

He then leaned over and kissed me. As we were making out, he pulled me to his lap. We were like this for a good while.

"Let's not get to far tonight." He says.

"If you are wondering, I'm not a virgin." I whisper.

"Who punched your card?" He asks.

"A jock last year. It was stupid, he left me two months after." I say.

"That's not right." He says.

"Your telling me." I say.

He kissed me again, stood up, I wrapped my legs around him, while he held me by my ass.

"We need to get to bed before someone finds us." He says.

I nod and he set me down. He kissed me again and we went to out bunks.

The next day, I got up, went to the bathroom and changed.

As I was walking out, I ran into Vinny

"Morning." He says.

"Morning." I say. I then take my bag back to the back, and head upfront.

"Damnit Chris you won. " Uncle Rick says.

"Won what? " I ask grabbing some coffee.

"Seeing what band tee you would wear today, I said Ozzy, an Chris said Misfits." Uncle Rick explains.

I just laugh.

As the day goes, I got a text on my phone that a failed one of my tests. Shit dads gonna be pissed. I suck at forensics.

"Addilynn Onyx." I hear dad say.

Oh hell.

"Yes?" I say.

"You failed your quiz. " He says.

"I know, I got a 69.9, you and I both know I suck at this course." I say (how her school grades)

"Instead of going on stage tonight, your gonna study and retake that quiz." He says.

"Yes sir." I say going to grab my book. I sat down and began studying. Later, they all left leaving me alone. I retook my quiz and got a 76.4. That's better at least. I close my laptop, and go outside to the merch table. As I was almost there, someone grabbed me and covered my mouth. I was drug from the venue and thrown to the ground.  I was scared, as I was getting up, the person slapped me, I screamed. Who in the hell is this?

"Please please let me go. " I say.

"Not a chance." The male voice says. Wait that's my ex. I was on the ground crawling backwards trying to get away.

"Addilynn!" I hear uncle Chris yell.

My ex then tossed me and as I was rolling, I hit something, and began coughing.

"Daddy." I say weakly. As I was sobbing, I felt someone pick me up.  I began hitting them.

"Don't touch me! " I sob.

"Hey shh baby, it's me, it's uncle Angelo. " He says.

"Uncle Ange. " I say.

He then hugged me and picked me to and ran back to the bus.

"Ryan!" Uncle Angelo says.

"Angelo?" He says.

"What happened?" Dad says taking me.

"Some guy grabbed her, I happened to be in the area, because I was gonna surprise you guys, saw bugaboo, and helped her" Angelo explains.

"Do you know who grabbed you baby?" Dad asks.

"M.. My..  My ex. " I say.

Dad then held me tighter. After a while, we were at a hotel, I grabbed my bag, we all walked in, got our rooms, I had my own wich was next to uncle Chris, and on the other side, uncle Rick. I first went to the shower. As I was showering, next thing I knew, I heard Vinny.

"Are you okay sweetie." He asks.

"I'm fine." I say. Next thing I knew, we had shower sex. If dad finds out he's gonna kill us.

"You better go, my dad will kill you." I say.

He stole one last kiss and left. I got dressed, laid on my bed, and watched TV. Later on,  Vinny came in and we watched movies.

                    Ryan's pov
I went into Addi's room to check on her when I saw her and Vinny asleep, with a movie on. She had her head on his shoulder, and his arm around her. These two are goofy. You can tell they are best friends just by looking at them.