back to the bus

Addi's pov
When I woke up, I was cuddled next to Vinny.

"Vin, wake up, we gotta go back to the bus today." I say.

"I wanna cuddle you." He says sleepy.

"Vin, common." I laugh getting up.

"Okay, I'll see you soon." Je says getting up.  He kissed me then walled out. I then got dressed.

I then gathered my things and went to the bus, when I got there, Vinny was already on.

"Wanna mess around before the come back?" He asks.

I nod and we went to the back of the bus. We did a quicky, then everyone was back on the bus.

Days pass, Vinny and are are getting closer each day, uncle Rick almost caught us the other day. It scared the hell out of me.

Now we have been on tour for two months. I went to rake my birth control and when I opened it, it was empty. Shitfuck.

"Dad!" I yell.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"I need more of my birth control." I say.

"Next stop I'll get you some." He says.

I nod and grabbed my history book and went to my studies. My history final is coming.

I passed one final! Seven more to go!

"Addi, there is a little party tonight, why don't you take a brake from your work and come." Dad says.

"Sure." I say.

I then got ready.

I then walk out of the bathroom and all the guys looked at me.

"Is that my niece in a dress?" Uncle Rick asks.

"Yep. Do I look alright?" I ask.

"You look beautiful." Dad says.

"You always say that dad." I say.

"It's my job too munckin." he says.

"Well I figured, since I'm not going to prom, why not wear the dress I picked." I say.

"You look great." Uncle Chris says.

"Thanks." I say.

Later that night, as me and Vinny snuck away, he kissed me,  and I heard some one clear there throat. We look and it was uncle Chris.

"Umm." I say.