Chapter 8

Edited

I couldn't remember what happened in my dream.. I just saw...someone standing reaching out his hands for me and we danced together... there was lovely flowers around...
I couldn't see his face... but I know we were meant to be together...

I then heard the most annoying alarm clock of my life! The stupid boy I know Taehyung... I love him and all but can he not scream in my face!
Tae: (y/n)-ssi wake up!!!
Yn: shut up ugly Gucci face I'm trying to sleep!
Tae: but your not comfortable in the sofa cmon sleep in my bed instead!
This is one of the reason why I love my brother he cares for me even if I'm a bit mean to him! But I still love him if he wasn't that nice, either way!
Yn: fine!
As I went in to his room and slept or was I actually asleep?
I actually couldn't with all the laugh people were making!
Yn: Who ever talks and makes loud noises will find them selves in a coffin!
Everyone was silent.... so I went back to bed
I was dreaming again... this time it looked cloudy and flowers were still gorgeous as always... this is just the best dream I have... I was resting myself... I just like the cloudy skies... as soon as I was about to lay down someone was standing... the same guy standing in front of me and giving me a beautiful flower...
Yn: who are you?
No answer
Yn: do I know you?
Nods
I still couldn't see his face...
Why couldn't I just see his face???
I woke up
It was 12:00 already I should get up...
as soon as I went to the kitchen I saw breakfast ready...
Note:
   To the most beautiful person we know!
We know you have been feeling blue lately
And haven't eaten in a while now, so we all made you breakfast! As you see Jin made you Onigiris. I as your brother made your favorite octodogs because I know you love them. I your hope J-Hope made you Yakisoba yummy! I Namjoon made you an omelette! I as your Bunny Jungkookie gave you banana milk! I as your mochi gave you an Actual mochi! I as The father of our son gave you cookies! As you see we care for you and hope we can have lots of memories with you! Don't be scared to ask us something! we are here for you love you!
-BTS
(DONT BE SHY PUT SOME MORE -7/14/20)
How can my brother be such a caring person? Same for BTS but him... I never though of him like this... we mostly fight and sometimes can't even show sibling love towards each other but maybe I can't just see it that much... I saw the bento filled with food they made... im so proud. I went for S.s to eat with me so I won't feel alone. I went to get his food so he could eat and he ate a lot not to mention! Now I see why they say pets are just like their owners! I mean I do actually agree on that.

As I take a bite of every food they made. It wasn't actually that bad and I'm proud they made an effort for it.
I skipped school today because I didn't finish a work I was supposed to do! Oh well I have to finish it! I put my dish in the sink I went to get my laptop and start doing my assignment.
Of course S.S was with me in my lap which was really cute.
As soon as I finished it was 3:30pm and started to cook something for the rest.
I made little octodogs and some eggs; later on I started to bake a cake which it smelled good.
I really love baking! I got  the cake out  I started to icing the cake with purple and white. Just for a thanks for giving me food.
soon it was 4:00pm. I went to sit and wait while I gave S.S more food.
No answer?
Weird?
I have been texting them for a long time and they don't answer...
Maybe they have too much work...
I waited another hour...
Hour
Hour
7pm I started to eat and left the table and i went to my room and watched Netflix;
I soon saw that they updated new episodes for miraculous ladybug which I was happy for that. As soon as I saw that S.S was asleep I put him into his cage. I then started to turn the lights off and slept....
"Tomorrow would be a good day"
Morning
As I woke up from the alarm clock I saw Jungkook by my side sleeping...
Poor boy... maybe they did have too much work.
I went to take a shower , after that I dressed and got my backpack to go to school.
I got my bicycle and rode to school; as soon as I saw Touji walking I got to him
Yn: hey Touji!
Touji: yah (y/n) ssi where were you??
Yn: home sick sorry!
Touji: you got me worried! Don't do that ever again!!
Yn: I'm sorry I will text you next time !!!
Touji: anyway I'm gonna give you my notes from yesterday so you won't miss a thing!
Yn: thanks you so much Senpai!
Touji: any way I was wondering...
Yn: yessum?
Tj: kya! Don't say that ever again it's creepy when you say that!!
Yn: what? yesum!?
Touji: shut up!!!!
Yn: haha just teasing you come on!
And so we started our school.