Fourth chapter

Mingyu can't stop thinking about Wonwoo so he decides to go to their house. He even forgets his date with his girlfriend. Upon arriving at Wonwoo's house, he knocks on the door and a face welcomes him. "Oh, Wonwoo's not here." Wonwoo's mom shuts the door as fast as she can.

Mingyu is left there in shock. He starts to search for Wonwoo everywhere, when a certain abandoned house catches his attention. It has a weird feeling to it so he enters. He feels that his friend is there, so he tries to search some more until, thankfully, he finally finds him.

Wonwoo is sitting in front of the window and just looking outside without any expression coming from his face. He looks at Mingyu and smiles at him. "Why are you here?" asks Wonwoo, his gaze fixed on Mingyu.

"Well, I was, uh, just worried about you," Mingyu confesses in a shy tone.

Wonwoo stands up and slowly walks towards him. "You don't need to wor-" he suddenly lost his consciousness, making him unable to finish what he was going to say. Fortunately, Mingyu is there to catch him. He gives him a piggyback and carries his stuff as they went home. He lets Wonwoo rest on his bed.

When Mingyu sits beside Wonwoo, his girlfriend Lovely appears. What great timing. "Hey Mingyu, can you cook for me? Pleaseee," the girl acts cutely.

"But I'm taking care of Wonwoo," he says to her, slightly annoyed.

His girlfriend looks at Wonwoo who is lying on the bed, sleeping peacefully. "I can take care of him," the girl says.

Mingyu sighs. "Okay. But be sure you will not do anything that can harm him." Then he leaves to cook for his girlfriend.

***

Lovely sits beside the sleeping Wonwoo and stares at him.

"Arghhh I hate you. Be thankful you're cute."

She lays herself beside him. "Should I?Hmmm. Okay," she decides before hugging him. "Absksjsjsj you so fluffy!"