Seventh chapter

Wonwoo woke up with the sound of birds chirping and the sound of nature,so he quickly took a bath to visit Mingyu.After a few minutes of taking a bath,he wore his white sweatshirt with a pair of jeans and also a pair of white shoes.Before he left the hotel,he picked his backpack and his round eyeglasses.

~Time skipped~

Wonwoo knocked in front of Mingyu's house and the door slowly opened revealing Mingyu's morning face.

"Oh!Come in my Wonu"he smiled.

Wonwoo entered the house with a smile planted on his face.He scanned the house and got confused.

"Why is it so messy in here?When,you're just all by yourself?"Wonwoo asked in confusion and raised his one eyebrow.

"My friends decided to sleep here Wonu...do you want to meet them?They're staying at the second floor...I'll call them if you want to meet them"Mingyu said while scratching his nape.

"Sure!"Wonwoo said in excitement.

Mingyu ran upstairs to call his friends.Wonwoo sat down on the couch and waited for them to come.They all ran downstairs and when Wonwoo saw who they are,he got really surprised.Well,it's his favorite singers!It's Seventeen!He stood up to greet them.

"Hello I'm Jeon Wonwoo"he bowed to them.

"Nice to meet you Wonwoo!"said the smallest guy among them.

"We're going to introduce ourselves now...I'm Choi Seu-"he got cut off by Wonwoo.

"I-I already know you guys and I love your songs"he smiled shyly.

"Woah that's nice!Thanks for supporting us"Jeonghan gave him a wink.

"So uhmmm everyone,Wonwoo is my boyfriend"Mingyu said while he placed his hand on Wonwoo's back to make him comfortable.

"Uhmmm by the way,Wonwoo right?...Do you want to watch us?Dancing?"said Hoshi.

"Of course!!!Ohmygosh I'm so happy right now!"Wonwoo cupped his burning cheeks.

"Then come with us later at the dance practice room"Hoshi said with a big smile.

"I can't wait!"Wonwoo looked very happy.

"Why don't we go now?"Mingyu said and also added "My boyfriend is excited though!"

"Let's go!!!"DK and Seungkwan said in sync.

"Yo let's go!"Joshua screamed happily.

~Time skipped~

"Can I request?"Wonwoo asked them.

"Sure what is it?"Vernon answered.

"Can you please dance to "home"?"he pleaded them with puppy eyes.

"Yes!But,dance with us"Seungcheol chuckled.

"O to the m to the geeshhh...I'm shy but I-I'll try"

Wonwoo pulled Mingyu with him to go in the center with Seventeen.Seungcheol played the song and ran faster to his place.Then,they all started to dance.All of them are getting amazed by Wonwoo's dance skills and also Mingyu.Mingyu is their friend for a long time already but they can't force him to dance before.Wonwoo is the only person that successfully forced him to dance.When they finished dancing,they gave compliments to Mingyu and Wonwoo,they even invited them to join in their group.